Jan Bone

Scary.jpg

You wouldndn't want to grab the wrong guy so here's a picture of me ... :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

The hat kind of clashes with the outfit.....

A couple BLM-nazi types thought that they recognized tracks on "illegal" riding areas and lit the fuse.

They spun that up into a threat to world peace and got the moderator to send the whole thread into oblivion ... go figure.

nbeze - FYI, the main controlling whiner nazi type is now here on this site too. Somebody left the back door open.....

Don't say nobody told you.....

Prepare for WWIII or a bunch of us leaving again.....Not going to put up with that $#!% over here too.

b|p

I'm bumping this RR because :

A.) I like riding in snow, andd

B.) I'll just call it a memorial for the SECOND RR of nbeze's to get locked and shut down on the "other" site.

Hey nbeze, I don't think Ud likes you. :smirk::smirk::smirk:

I tried riding in the snow once up behind Big Bear...not fun (to me), had a hard tome keeping the damn thing straight. Spent more time in the snow than on it! Might as well been skiing! :rant:

How about the hills above Dove ... :ride:

15SC2281-1.jpg

We have a group thats really into it.
We go out and reclaim the trails on a regular basis from the snow.
P3160102.jpg

P3160106.jpg

P2100040.jpg

PC240063.jpg

Heres Mooney over a snow covered rock garden, note the steaming pile of orange.
IMGP3543.jpg

Mooney found it relaxing.
IMGP3547.jpg

Senor makes it look easy
IMGP3061.jpg

Barefooitbob is a regular snow rider.
IMGP3064.jpg

Fred post powder for miles on end at Stoneyford. The day after this he
went back to the Gym and works out daily now.
IMGP3308.jpg

The trails are much easier then the winter roads:lol:
P1110115.jpg

Hey ossi here are a few pics of mooney in the snow with us. He froze is arse off!!!!! :lol:
It started out a nice day and then the storm hit. This was in Oct 2009. but this is nothing like what you guys rode in.
DSCN1094.jpg

DSCN1097.jpg

DSCN1103.jpg

Hey ossi here are a few pics of mooney in the snow with us. He froze is arse off!!!!! :lol:
It started out a nice day and then the storm hit. This was in Oct 2009. but this is nothing like what you guys rode in.
DSCN1094.jpg

DSCN1097.jpg

DSCN1103.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Hijacked Mooney thread:smirk:

We did run him for miles over hard packed snow and rocks.