It's a Doggy Dog world.

These are not my dogs but i love going to the dog events and taking pics...

flyball
Golden_2_by_travace.jpg

Golden__by_travace.jpg

Jack__by_travace.jpg

and dock jumping which is my fav event that dogs compete in.
Splash_Dogs_by_travace.jpg

Splash_Dogs_1_by_travace.jpg

Trav I like the pics. I like to watch the dog Contest. only seen em on tv though. I think a Jack Russel might be our next dog. Those little Yorkies do good in the agility races.

Trav I like the pics. I like to watch the dog Contest. only seen em on tv though. I think a Jack Russel might be our next dog. Those little Yorkies do good in the agility races.

jack russles are the only small dog breed i like... just know they are hyper as all hell and they WILL try to attack larger breeds with no fear what so ever

James

Staff member
jack russles are the only small dog breed i like... just know they are hyper as all hell and they WILL try to attack larger breeds with no fear what so ever
:thumb: Yep I can vouch for that. :smirk: I'd say they're the best small dogs though, that's what we had when I was growing up.

Yeah! Jack Russel :thumb:

What about my special breed...:smirk:...the Heeler/Beagle mix.............We call it a Beuller. Beuller........Beuller.........Still available Tdub, good dog, just has to be the top beeeatch of the bunch if you have more than 1...:rant: