It's a Doggy Dog world.

My wife picked this little girl up from the rescue shelter a couple weeks ago. Here she is in her pink sweater checking out the trailer for her first desert adventure.
View attachment 11514
I saw this little thing when we were leaving. We used to have one of those tea cups a few years ago and she looks identical to yours. Unfortunately, she strayed out of the yard Christmas day 4 years ago and a neighbors dog got her and shook her like a rat and broke her neck. Made for a sad day.

I saw this little thing when we were leaving. We used to have one of those tea cups a few years ago and she looks identical to yours. Unfortanatley, she strayed out of the yard Christmas day 4 years ago and a neighbors dog got her and shock her like a rat and broke her neck. Made for a sad day.
That is a sad story. This little thing nipped at Missy and Missy snapped at her and drew a little blood on one of her pads on her paw but do you think she learned her lesson? No.

That is a sad story. This little thing nipped at Missy and Missy snapped at her and drew a little blood on one of her pads on her paw but do you think she learned her lesson? No.
No lesson to be learned in the eyes of those little things as they think they are tougher than the average dog. Probably what happened to ours, she got out and challenged the dog down the street that happened to be a Dalmation weirdo. :naughty:

No lesson to be learned in the eyes of those little things as they think they are tougher than the average dog. Probably what happened to ours, she got out and challenged the dog down the street that happened to be a Dalmation weirdo. :naughty:

Max, a dog (Australian Kelpy..cattle/sheep dog) I had several years ago had run out into the street chasing a neighbors dog (poodle) who was chasing/barking at the owner on his bike as he rode away... he thought it was funny until Max caught up to his dog. She mangled her a little bit... tore it's neck open but it surviived. We were taking tools into the garage from the backyard through the access door into thegarage which Max NEVER went through, she always stopped at the threshold unti lthat time. She thought the owner was being attacked so she went to help. Cost me $150 for the vet bill...

Max, a dog (Australian Kelpy..cattle/sheep dog) I had several years ago had run out into the street chasing a neighbors dog (poodle) who was chasing/barking at the owner on his bike as he rode away... he thought it was funny until Max caught up to his dog. She mangled her a little bit... tore it's neck open but it surviived. We were taking tools into the garage from the backyard through the access door into thegarage which Max NEVER went through, she always stopped at the threshold unti lthat time. She thought the owner was being attacked so she went to help. Cost me $150 for the vet bill...
Yep, it is always the one time they decide to do something they never do. This little tea cup we had would never leave or go out of sight when we were outside, to busy quivering. :lol: Then on Christmas day when we were all busy doing things, we all of sudden say, where is the dog. We soon got the call and that was it. :picard:

m1nx7uta45av_std1024.jpg