It's a Doggy Dog world.

nDuVq.gif

Absolutely beautiful dog! German Shepherds are my favorite breed.

I know everyone thinks they have the best dog but she can play safely with my 5 nephews and at the same time use her 10 week training to guard the house and occupants down to her last breath! I can't imagine any better.

I know everyone thinks they have the best dog but she can play safely with my 5 nephews and at the same time use her 10 week training to guard the house and occupants down to her last breath! I can't imagine any better.

:thumb:

My old dog may have been mixed with either Chow and German Shepherd or Chow and Husky. Any idea?

Jessie2.jpg

Jessie.jpg

What ever mix he was...is one hell of a combo. Best dog I've ever had, hands down.

Why not because you'd get dizzy going in circles????? :lol:......... :crazy:.......... :puke:
Not sure I can get dizzy going that slow but I would sure be hungry by the time we got somewhere. :smirk: Not sure what they are trying to accomplish here with a dog supposedly driving in a circle. :noidea:

Not sure I can get dizzy going that slow but I would sure be hungry by the time we got somewhere. :smirk: Not sure what they are trying to accomplish here with a dog supposedly driving in a circle. :noidea:

mission to prove that dogs are 100% more awesome then cats.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!