All It's a distance ride. :bigtank:

What time you leaving the staging area, and from Hinkley are you hitting the hills to the northwest than crossing Harper?

On the bikes at 9:00, Hinkley at 10-ish, and yes, cross Harper and through Black Canyon, then back track the 6 miles to the Husky. If we do ok, I'm thinking Husky at 11:00 or 11:30.

Leaving at 9...the rest is in Timo's head....except we're :devil: supposed to be at Slash X by 2:00 ... :shocked:

Slash X at 2:00, if we keep the old lady breaks to a minimum.:moon:

On the bikes at 9:00, Hinkley at 10-ish, and yes, cross Harper and through Black Canyon, then back track the 6 miles to the Husky. If we do ok, I'm thinking Husky at 11:00 or 11:30.

Slash X at 2:00, if we keep the old lady breaks to a minimum.:moon:

So is all this going like 80+ mph ? :shocked:

So is all this going like 80+ mph ? :shocked:

No. All we need to do is average 35. The top speed I'll hit is across Harper at about 65, but mostly run at about 45. To save fuel, top gear with the throttle barely cracked, as in still running on the pilot jet, without letting the big dog(main jet) eat.:ride:

No. All we need to do is average 35. The top speed I'll hit is across Harper at about 65, but mostly run at about 45. To save fuel, top gear with the throttle barely cracked, as in still running on the pilot jet, without letting the big dog(main jet) eat.:ride:

:thumb: ... when you said in your opening "invite" a HIGH SPEED RIDE .. :eek: I was thinking TURTLE SHELLS, and DROP OFFS, and RUTS.....and my life passing in front of my eyes... :smirk:

:thumb: ... when you said in your opening "invite" a HIGH SPEED RIDE .. :eek: I was thinking TURTLE SHELLS, and DROP OFFS, and RUTS.....and my life passing in front of my eyes... :smirk:
Ass off the back of the seat, grabbing 5th or 6th gear and seeing triples on the ODO....:thumb:

I am heading up to the Kramer Junction area in the morning. Are you familiar with a handy staging area near the 58 or there abouts? I always go well north of the 58 junction when we go or well east to the forbidden zone. :devil: I don't like to leave my vehicle sitting in the middle of the desert for target practice or something else.

I am heading up to the Kramer Junction area in the morning. Are you familiar with a handy staging area near the 58 or there abouts? I always go well north of the 58 junction when we go or well east to the forbidden zone. :devil: I don't like to leave my vehicle sitting in the middle of the desert for target practice or something else.

Agent2 is your man for that question.

TWS told me he was going to come. i didnt want to answer for him but i will talk to him tomorrow and see whats up.

Today i got a needed new front tire and 4 Gallons of VP 100 octane gas :rocker: oil change and air filter cleaning and i am all set

TWS told me he was going to come. i didnt want to answer for him but i will talk to him tomorrow and see whats up.

Today i got a needed new front tire and 4 Gallons of VP 100 octane gas :rocker: oil change and air filter cleaning and i am all set

It would be cool to see, and ride with James.:rocker: My scooter is basically ready, finish up tomorrow after work, and will see you all Sunday. I'm thinking a Machaca burrito for Sunday morning might be just the ticket.:thumb:
100_2547.jpg