All It's a distance ride. :bigtank:

Ok,
Me an Jr. Jr. are going to be there. :thumb: Have the TE25 and 450 loaded and full tank of race mix. I can squeak 80 max out of mine and I am not sure what the 250 will do but it does have the big IMS tank on it. Going to be interesting to see if the 100lb boy can run it in the wash without feeling top heavy. :thinking: She does where the gas low though.
So we have the Timonator, Travinator, Rezonator, Palmenator, and P841-juniornator. Is that it?

Ok,
Me an Jr. Jr. are going to be there. :thumb: Have the TE25 and 450 loaded and full tank of race mix. I can squeak 80 max out of mine and I am not sure what the 250 will do but it does have the big IMS tank on it. Going to be interesting to see if the 100lb boy can run it in the wash without feeling top heavy. :thinking: She does where the gas low though.
So we have the Timonator, Travinator, Rezonator, Palmenator, and P841-juniornator. Is that it?

Lots of baitors on this ride. Or was it naitors :thinking:

Maybe this will work better

:noidea:

If fat doesn't do it. Well here you go :smirk:

Becareful mister. The last bitch you posted is showing some nipple, James is going to get you.:naughty:

:rolleyes: Tim, I'll be home watching football. Call if you need me. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't do that to you.:smirk:

got my gopro mounted. all the battery's charged and the bike is purring like a big ol mt lion ready to pounce. Hope i can actually sleep tonight. been wanting to do this ride for a long time. I will be on the road at 5am Tim you got my number call if you need anything. Im going to that spot you PMed me on google maps. :thumb:

No mountain lions on this trip.:prof:

Ok,

My 120 lb Butthead made the trip, with his Exxon Valdez, and we were back at the truck at 2:00. And that was even with a stop at the Burger Den.:puke:

yea i think so. Just talked to james and he had work and couldn't get bikes in order so hes not going.

Bummer.:thumbsdown:

Lots of baitors on this ride. Or was it naitors :thinking:

And I'm the master of them all.:shocked:

Who cares! :picard:I think I need to hijack this thread! :prof:
Why you gotta jack everything? :thinking: You are not going so...... :finger: Puto! :lol: :lol: :P
Palmer, tú eres mi puta!
Dream on! If I was your puta you would play with me all day. So, "Chupar mi cambur"

:rolleyes: :rainbowfag: < yes, no "L"

Loaded, and ready to leave.:banana: Also, don't expect epic pictures, I still don't have a new camera, so if there is pictures, they'll be from my cell phone.

:wave: Time to go ride.