Pro Is this the Ryan Villapoto we all new from the lites class ?

He dominated the lites class and Townley was the only one that could keep up. I don't think he's been healthy or made a full season since he moved up to the 450s and suffered two serious crashes. The last one being a leg femur. He seems to be a great guy and the few times I've got to talk to him he was very polite in his time. I hope he has a healthy and winning season. :thumb:

RV can flat out haul arse. RV just goes out there and gets it done without running his mouth. Gonna be a great season if everyone stays healthy. :thumb:

As long as we don't have injuries it looks to be a great supercross season. We have four or five guys who have a shot at it. RV has the speed to hang with Stewart that is clear from the last race. I think that RV has to put more pressure on Stewart. He was hanging back just a little too far.

@ the pits, Rv: " hey James ? Stewart: " sup Ryan, good race". Rv: "what happened out there on your dirtnap ?". Stewart: " ahh man, scrubbed the front brake a bit". RV: "yeah it's all good, hi five". Stewart " hi five" Rv: who's your daddy ? Common say my name.............Rv: who's your daddy ??????

RV can flat out haul arse. RV just goes out there and gets it done without running his mouth. Gonna be a great season if everyone stays healthy. :thumb:

True Dat!
Still early in the seson though... lookin forward to the next race if its gonna be this close!
:thumb:

James

Staff member
@ the pits, Rv: " hey James ? Stewart: " sup Ryan, good race". Rv: "what happened out there on your dirtnap ?". Stewart: " ahh man, scrubbed the front brake a bit". RV: "yeah it's all good, hi five". Stewart " hi five" Rv: who's your daddy ? Common say my name.............Rv: who's your daddy ??????
:lol: What the.....where did this come from?
Anyone know where I can watch the the races online?
Speed used to have the lites online, but I haven't seen it this year. :noidea:

Ahh man,RV washed out twice! :rolleyes: tuff and greasy track.:lol: he'll be back up there next time next to his son.:lol:

I watched the lites on pa420hightv streaming,same time as it was on speed cuz I don't have speed.:thumb:

Man the lites races are good too.