Pro Is this the Ryan Villapoto we all new from the lites class ?

another win !

634351997746648175Villopoto-2011-Daytona.jpg

i think they said something like the its been since the 80's ? or early 90's since a points leader did not make the main.... i blame the moon

i think they said something like the its been since the 80's ? or early 90's since a points leader did not make the main.... i blame the moon

However, at the end of the day I have a feeling that the number 2 in points would have rather changed places with him. I'd say that even with missing a race RV should still be the series champion. Well unless other strange things happen.

Back to the race, was RV's bike too screwed up or was he too hurt to continue in the heat race. Since RV has the speed to get a qualifying position even giving the rest of the field a head start I figure that it must be one of those two reasons for quitting.

James

Staff member
yea i wouldnt mind seeing Dungey get it ... i just think its RV's time and that he deserves it more.
If I were to base it on "deserves it more" than I would also throw in Reed, he's come damn far for being a privateer. :ride:

If I were to base it on "deserves it more" than I would also throw in Reed, he's come damn far for being a privateer. :ride:

yea i had this conversation out in the dez once... there is so many people i wouldnt mind seeing win it this year. Reed is one of em. He deserves it as well.

I just dont want to see JS win ... as long as he dont win its a GREAT season :lol: