Is Having The Dealer Service The Bike Worth It?

Johnny said he is back in school and Fri/Sats are good for him. then he said something like the 26th. :noidea:

so is this a work on your bike thread or a lets get a ride in?
:popcorn:

Johnny said he is back in school and Fri/Sats are good for him. then he said something like the 26th. :noidea:

so is this a work on your bike thread or a lets get a ride in?
:popcorn:

Both lol

Well his gf decides the days he rides. :whip: Were supposed to go today but he flaked out and was given different orders. :salute: Now at I'm at home bored. I still would like to go riding though. Your busy this evening huh?

And Gustavo from 3 bro's KTM said he would install parts for us if we had them if we did the service there so were most likely going to buy a scotts stabilizer, shorai battery, and other small parts so he can just throw everything in there for us while he working on them. That way, the labor chargers would be worth it. So that's what I plan on doing.

:lol::lol: Pussy:whip::whip: Wait, I thought you said he was gay? Or was it him that said you were? :smirk:

Busy, YES!!! I am putting a brake controller on my truck and LC so I can haul the TH home this week, and with either vehicle. AND ITS HOT OUTSIDE!!!!

:focus:

I'm sure it was already said, but here is my input. You spent a good chuck of change on your scooters and you are new to the sport. I would have the dealer go through the bike for you the first time, juts to go over everything and tighten it all back up. Plus checking the valves to make sure everything is legit. If I remember right, 3 brothers is a reputably shop (well at least they were back in the late 80's early 90's) so having them go through it would not be a bad thing. After that, if you are inclined to learn how to work on your scooter yourself, as mentioned, get a good manual and do the work from there on out.

If anything, having the dealer do the first maintenance will give you a little piece of mind heading into the season.:ride:

Here's my $.02 (Canadian): No way, no how would I ever take one of my bikes to the dealer. If I were you though, I would find a reputable builder and have them go over your bike if you are not comfortable doing it yourself. Ask around - you will find a couple of real knowledgeable people that will be honest and fair with you. :thumb: