iPHONE and you

I didn't, some dude that own's a certain shop that sells gold fish and is friends with a "Dick" in here did, all while I was being the nice guy I am and helping dig another siezed fish out of the desert....

I-Phones blow...:moon:

If I recall correctly it was your buddy driving the truck as we were out fishing for a seized bike.

If I recall correctly it was your buddy driving the truck as we were out fishing for a seized bike.
You are correct, but it was this other certain fish shop owner who leaned on the door lock when getting out of the truck.....

:focus: - A certain "Dick" did let me use his I-phone to call On-Star and have the locks popped via satellite, so I guess I will take back my statement of I-Phones blow...:smirk:

:thinking:What was this thread about again? Oh yeah, so what did you use Rez to get the phone linked to your radio so you can listen to your cowboy music?

You are correct, but it was this other certain fish shop owner who leaned on the door lock when getting out of the truck.....

:focus: - A certain "Dick" did let me use his I-phone to call On-Star and have the locks popped via satellite, so I guess I will take back my statement of I-Phones blow...:smirk:

:thinking:What was this thread about again? Oh yeah, so what did you use Rez to get the phone linked to your radio so you can listen to your cowboy music?

An iTRIP inline transmitter...similar to what's used with an iPOD. Not 100% great but does the job...I get some interference once in a while. :cry: But i can live with that. :banana:

OH, and it's not just cowboy music....I've got an eclectic assortment that I listen to. :rocker:

I trip inline transmitter????

Yeah, it allows you to play your music from your iPHONE through your radio......I had mine plugged into the cig lighter but had some static, moved it to he back fo the console (facing the backseat) adn the reception is better. It's got a charger type plug on one end, an inline transmitter that has to be dialed in to match the radio frequency on the radio (an open airwave) then plug into the phone. :banana:

Yeah, it allows you to play your music from your iPHONE through your radio......I had mine plugged into the cig lighter but had some static, moved it to he back fo the console (facing the backseat) adn the reception is better. It's got a charger type plug on one end, an inline transmitter that has to be dialed in to match the radio frequency on the radio (an open airwave) then plug into the phone. :banana:

:ride: (.)(.)

Thanks YO!