iPHONE and you

OK, I've finally coem into the 21st century when it comes to cell phones and now have an iPHONE. Does anyone know what is required to be able to use it as you would an iPOD? I currently have an iPOD which has the iTRIP conector for it...I read that the iPHONWE "ALSO" requires an iTRIP connection. I tried using it with my phone to play PANDORA however it didn't transmit thru the radio only on the phone.

Do I need to get a seperate iPHONE iTRIP connector just for the phone?

OK all you GEEKS, NERDS, pocket protector wearing sunzabitchez...let me have it

I too just got the iphone 4S a month ago and I am still learning. I am not much help here. My car has a docking type of set up so I just plug into that and play Pandora, etc. At home I can use the same single pole plug in that my wife uses with her ipod. The car uses the large flat plug in bottom of phone and at home a single pole plug in the top of the phone. :noidea: Getting use to the touch pad over my old blackberry is the real issue with me. :thinking: I hope my technical advise can clear up some of your issues. :lol:

I also went and bought the otter demolition case for mine along with screensavers film to protect it further still since I work with so much debri and sawdust. I do want to get a new stereo for the PSD 250 since it only has the ford stock cd unit from 05.

So far - ALL DICK WEEDS ... :rolleyes: ...:moon:...I'd probably get a straighter answer from Palmer........of all people! :smirk:

Yah know, I would :argue: the fact that you threw my name around and :forman: in the ASS for doing it. I called you and said I wouldn't reply to this because I had no info. :thinking: Now that I think of it, you might want to "switchback" to something more familiar on the "left" side.
Here is how I set mine up and it works perfect.
1) I just plugged my Iphone into my Mac Book and went to my Itunes account and downloaded all my music onto my Iphone.
2) My truck has the Aux jack that plugs directly into the head phone port and plays Pandora or Itunes through my stereo.
3) It is also blue tooth and when I get a call it automatically switches to the phone call and the music stops and then resumes after my call is over.
4) All of my controls are on my steering wheel so it is pretty much hands free in shuffle mode.

:P Your problem is you are just an idiot and should have stuck with a flip phone with the big numbers on it. :prof:

Ok, I'm done....:run: :deadhorse: < I call that beating an "old" horse.