Inside Combat Rescue

Swimming skills can be learned/taught, don't give up on something just because it looks daunting. :thumb:

You can learn to swim good quick, with the right determination! Chris Kyle was never a good swimmer and he hated water. He learned real quick how to swim in basic before he got to BUD/S. He was lucky that he got a delayed BUD/S class date, or he wouldn't have had the extra time to learn. Given that very short time, he was able to get good enough for SEAL standards. He called himself a "L". A SEAL without the sea and air, he hated those. :lol:

Is this so :thumb: I can do a lot with my own body weight so that's very beneficial for training but I am poor in the water. I do LOVE air though. I feel like I have the determination to succeed, but I didn't really think that's something that can be taught. Thanks for the enlightening, I'll look back into it :thumb:

Is this so :thumb: I can do a lot with my own body weight so that's very beneficial for training but I am poor in the water. I do LOVE air though. I feel like I have the determination to succeed, but I didn't really think that's something that can be taught. Thanks for the enlightening, I'll look back into it :thumb:

If not, look into the Army! :wink: