Pro Indianapolis Supercross 2014

WTF didn't realize that this was called the Indy SX TIRE thread.... :bonk:

Oh and if you're going to post race results put them in the spoiler tag. :thumb:

Exactly, didn't the same guy derailing this thread with Pirelli tires bitch about getting off topic in every cr500af thread :picard:

I am so sorry for getting off topic. I was having a conversation with Snowflake. We both got carried away.
My comment about the vacuum stands. Just for the record I smoked pot twice in my younger years. I do not do drugs of any kind. What about you???
The only drug I do is ride my bike. Yes talking about bikes is also a drug to me.. Oh, and shooting my rifle. No, I am not :gayfight:. I am married with four kids. Sorry to hurt your feelings Turtleshifter. I just want to let you know it would never work between us. ok

WTF didn't realize that this was called the Indy SX TIRE thread.... :bonk:

Oh and if you're going to post race results put them in the spoiler tag. :thumb:

At leatst we had a conversation that had something to do with bikes. Not something about my mom. my wife or sister. If it is bike related how can it be thread jacked.
Oh and WTF is a Spoiler Tag??? Please give me an example..

At leatst we had a conversation that had something to do with bikes. Not something about my mom. my wife or sister. If it is bike related how can it be thread jacked.
Oh and WTF is a Spoiler Tag???

Click on the button below
put any race results inside the quotes

image.jpg image.jpg