Pro Indianapolis Supercross 2014

That's to bad, You are missing out on some awsome roost being thrown from the back of these bikes useing Pirelli Tires. Joke :smirk: :lol:
the only roost my pirellis threw was stuff from not hooking up as it spun off into a near by field. But hey, its not like Stewart hated them so much that he broke contract to ride dunlop

I am betting the Pirelli tires you are refurring to are, The Scorpion MX Extra. If they were I would also bet you put about 13-14 lbs air pressure in the tire. Way to much pressure. Drop it to 10-11.5 lbs
The Pirelli Scorpion MX32 tire has the best straight line hook up out of all the Pirelli tires. That tire I have seen hook up solidly at only 9.5lbs.

I am betting the Pirelli tires you are refurring to are, The Scorpion MX Extra. If they were I would also bet you put about 13-14 lbs air pressure in the tire. Way to much pressure. Drop it to 10-11.5 lbs
The Pirelli Scorpion MX32 tire has the best straight line hook up out of all the Pirelli tires. That tire I have seen hook up solidly at only 9.5lbs.
I mentioned no matter what air pressure, I tried 10, which is way too low for desert, and was still disappointed. 13 is the minimum, some courses you should really be running 15-18.
If they work for you good, we ride different terrains and soil, what works for you won't necessarily work for me.

I currently have the BridgeStone M203 and M404 on my bike. I like them better than the Pirelli's. Do to what I have heard about the Motoz Tarrepactor tires on this and other forums. I am going to buy them next.

I currently have the BridgeStone M203 and M404 on my bike. I like them better than the Pirelli's. Do to what I have heard about the Motoz Tarrepactor tires on this and other forums. I am going to buy them next.
I have michelins that are beyond shot on my bike right now (S12XC front and a MH3 rear) they were good tires grip wise, got a full season out of them too, I have a set of M12XC's waiting to mount up, that is one mean looking rear tire.

I have tried the Michelins also. I have not seen the H12 advertised anymore. Do they still make that Tire? A friend of mine would not ride with me when I had that tire on my bike. Because of the roost. I have never tried the S12 I wanted to but have not yet. The knobs just looked to small.

I have tried the Michelins also. I have not seen the H12 advertised anymore. Do they still make that Tire? A friend of mine would not ride with me when I had that tire on my bike. Because of the roost. I have never tried the S12 I wanted to but have not yet. The knobs just looked to small.
I do not believe the H12 is available anymore
The S12 is hands down the best sand tire I've ever tried.

Suction is the reason why most of you like the four stroke anyways. :smirk: :lol:
Your just askin' for a whoopin'. Just trying to figure out why your askin' for it so much:thinking:

:gayfight: Don't know, could be

:pothead: prolly not, talk too much

:whip: TMI:eek:

:cheers:........:puke: spelling isn't strong suit, this has potential:sorry:

No, I wasn't at the race. Double post. No ability to delete posts @James :lame::panic::peep: