IN Indiana Riders (also OH, MI, IL, WI, & KY)

Looks like you have some nice area around you so you can just play all day if you wanted to. Are you a miner? love to see a RR from some of that single track your talkin bout.:thumb:

:devil:Don't worrie go ride take a trip take your time me and rack will watch the place for ya.:smirk: Wo0t wo0t party time!!!!:banana:

Yes James just throw us the keys to unlock the admin panel and we will take care of everything for you!

James

Staff member
Sorry Buck, I must have hit the "last post" button instead of "first new post". :bonk:

That's some killer land, who owns it and how is it that you can go where ever you want. I didn't realize it was almost all strip mined, are they still mining around there or have they moved on?

You still need to take a helmet cam along, especially so we know what it looks like if you ever go over a high wall. :devil: :smirk:
Damn that's some dangerous riding area though.:shocked:

hey, tell you what, when you get better you can do your rehab riding with us, we have a WIDE variety of experience in our riders going for 30+ yrs to less than 1 year (*cough*me*cough* :smirk: ) And we generally don't "race" through the trails plus i live within an hour from you :ride: :wiggle:

hey, tell you what, when you get better you can do your rehab riding with us, we have a WIDE variety of experience in our riders going for 30+ yrs to less than 1 year (*cough*me*cough* :smirk: ) And we generally don't "race" through the trails plus i live within an hour from you :ride: :wiggle:

And they call it puppy love....... :hug: :smirk:

James

Staff member
:thumb: That sounds good, but aren't you going to college this fall? Because I probably won't be able to ride until September. :bonk:
And they call it puppy love....... :hug: :smirk:
:lol: