In-n-out

I meant it as in "after you posted it, added it on, etc." Like this: After you posted the "whole post". it still had your mind spinning for all the things that "could have" been said. :picard:

You must really think I don't really know you, well, I know you well enough to know you posted it all together without having to go back and "edit" and/or "add" the last part to what you said. Come on Rez, I am not the enemy here. :prof:

:hug:

Ahhh the interwebbsies.... and what does the enemy have to do with anything???

Ahhh the interwebbsies.... and what does the enemy have to do with anything???
The enemy is In n out! They have reduced the size of the burger after hooking the crowed. I have a fealing, not many people have noticed. Guess I'll have to google it and see..

The enemy is In n out! They have reduced the size of the burger after hooking the crowed. I have a fealing, not many people have noticed. Guess I'll have to google it and see..

that has been pretty much the way with everything in order NOT to increase the price but to "resize" the product.

I notice this with certain items at the market...

that has been pretty much the way with everything in order NOT to increase the price but to "resize" the product.

I notice this with certain items at the market...
It all started with the reduction of 1/2 gallon of ice cream!!! Oh shit, I said it... Bet James will find that. :icecream:

Someone asked if anyone else has a subway with a drive through. Anchorage has two. Some poor young woman who probably should be at Walmart asked me what kind of meat I wanted on a BLT today. Three times.

Someone asked if anyone else has a subway with a drive through. Anchorage has two. Some poor young woman who probably should be at Walmart asked me what kind of meat I wanted on a BLT today. Three times.

Did it ever cross your mind she wanted to put some "special" meat that only she could offer? Her name might have been Brenda.. :smirk:

I don't think her name was anything near as easy to pronounce. something like KeishaLashonda. I couldnt believe I got her to repeat the question two times after her asking "what kime of meat does you want on that BLT?", the first time. must be fun working with co-workers who don't wait for you to leave to laugh though.