In-n-out

If you want a real deal just casually ask if the price for "clergy" is better than the sr discount. ( I know I am going to hell, but the knowledge I gained in college came from many sources.) We don't have sonic up here so I frequently look for them when I go east. We have locals that are superb as most places do. Surprising is that if you like gyros Anchorage has the best. Real strong (and wealthy) Greek community here.

they are starting to fall off. went last night and they have cut the thickness of the burgers in at least half... shit is as thick as 2 quarters put together if that. i am disappoint. on the other hand Carls Jr has stepped its game up. the burgers there have been awesome and with the free app for the smart phones you can get a free 6 dollar burger once a week if you pass one on your way to work daily

they are starting to fall off. went last night and they have cut the thickness of the burgers in at least half... shit is as thick as 2 quarters put together if that. i am disappoint. on the other hand Carls Jr has stepped its game up. the burgers there have been awesome and with the free app for the smart phones you can get a free 6 dollar burger once a week if you pass one on your way to work daily

I noticed the thinness of the burgers as well. Went to a local place called Colorado Grill recently and :thumb:

When Carls Jr. came out with the Six Dollar Burger they called it that because that's what it would cost in a restaurant, and they sold it for much less.Now they cost practically six dollars. I've noticed that they're calling them Six Dollar Thickburgers now. I think they're getting ready to drop the "Six Dollar" part .
I've gotten hooked on 5 Guys lately. They're more expensive than In-n-Out, but they sure are good. And the cajun fries are excellent. :drool:

When Carls Jr. came out with the Six Dollar Burger they called it that because that's what it would cost in a restaurant, and they sold it for much less.Now they cost practically six dollars. I've noticed that they're calling them Six Dollar Thickburgers now. I think they're getting ready to drop the "Six Dollar" part .
I've gotten hooked on 5 Guys lately. They're more expensive than In-n-Out, but they sure are good. And the cajun fries are excellent. :drool:

Agree, 5 Guys is better than in n out.