I'm still here

If it's been graded then this may well be the beginning of the end for that zone. It's my understanding that the area is slated for wind developemnt and grading the road was supposed to be the start of that process. Primary heavy equipment will be from the Tehachapi side, but this road was going to be improved as well.

The hill I was referring to is after you get to the top. You hang a right at the top and go a short way. Perhaps a quarter mile. Then you find yourself at the base of a nice hill climb. I was referring to that hill climb. After you get to the top there is some challenging single and two track. After you get out of the trees you are on Barren ridge proper. Can you say whoops?

:thinking: I need to get some exploring in this winter. There is a trail off the 33 just above Ojai that I have had my eye on...

This area can get a bit snowed in so fall or spring is a bit better. On the 33 are you talking the Ortega trail?

I hear you Jax. Anytime you want to see some of this scenery, just come on out. I'll even set you up on a sweet 2 smoke to ride. It may not be a slowsuki, but I can slap a couple Rockstar stickers on it for you and you will be good to go. You may even try to figure out how to get it back on the plane after you twist the throttle..:smirk:

I can bring a few extra suit cases and we can dismantle it pack it up and bring her home where she will be :hug: instead of sitting in that garage all time by her self :cry:

:smirk:

Not many ride reports being posted, perhaps due to it being a hundred degrees every day?
The bug to go ride bit me bad, screw the heat. Started out on the desert floor, went up to where there are trees.
7-12-a.jpg

7-12-b.jpg

7-12-c.jpg

7-12-d.jpg

7-12-e.jpg

7-12-g.jpg

7-12-h.jpg

Cooler days will be here before you know it. Hopefully soon, riding during the day, eating and a few cool ones around a bonfire at night with the DBA crew is in the cards.
I was just thinking about that area this weekend. Love it up there. Nice pics BTW.:thumb:

I can bring a few extra suit cases and we can dismantle it pack it up and bring her home where she will be :hug: instead of sitting in that garage all time by her self :cry:

:smirk:
Oh she will get ridden this year. Now that Jr has his 350, the smoker is back in my possession and will see the reeds getting a work out....