I'm a MX rider and don't need to wear a cheat Protector

I'm not poking fun, BUT

You are all gung-ho for a Leatt but one of the most prevalent injuries of MX being to the chest(AKA gettin run over) and you DON'T wear a CP?

ahh come on Ray... Hope you feel better soon and it's nothin serious:thumb:
well, i know the punctured lung thing but its seriousness over prevalentacy, I wear padding but i cant stand plastic. and thanks :thumb:

James

Staff member
well, i know the punctured lung thing but its seriousness over prevalentacy, I wear padding but i cant stand plastic. and thanks :thumb:
I also don't like the plastic over-the-jersey protectors, which is why I wear the SixSixOne Core Saver. :thumb:

661_CoreSaver.jpg

I've also been eyeing the Leatt Body Vest...

leatt-chest-protectors-body-vest.jpg

James

Staff member
Though those are better than not wearing anything, but wear one of those and come play in a rock garden with me. I'll make sure I have a new tire mounted out back and you can follow me around...:smirk:
:thumb: Anything is better than nothing.

:thinking: I think the next time I come out there it'll be for some woods riding. Sure I'll get my arse handed to me but hey what else is new? :lol:

:thumb: Anything is better than nothing.

:thinking: I think the next time I come out there it'll be for some woods riding. Sure I'll get my arse handed to me but hey what else is new? :lol:

so what you are telling us is you want to go hang out at a camp in the forest not the desert?

:P :hug:

Duh! :rolleyes:

:thinking: BTW they do have camps out in the forest right? Otherwise I might have to pass on this....

:smirk:

For me the main difference between camping in the mountains (forest) vs. the desert is the altitude and the trees. I try to stay away from actual developed campgrounds whenever possible.

For me the main difference between camping in the mountains (forest) vs. the desert is the altitude and the trees. I try to stay away from actual developed campgrounds whenever possible.
I hear you on this one. :thumb: Get me away from the others is the way I like to go out.