I'm a MX rider and don't need to wear a cheat Protector

What I did today... I broke the fall for my bike. Ended up with a second concussion, road rash, shredded gear and quite possible a couple cracked vertabraes and a cracked scapula (yes the left one). All I know is my shoulder blades are no longer symmetrical, and I have a shooting pain in my spine.
008.jpg

What I did today... I broke the fall for my bike. Ended up with a second concussion, road rash, shredded gear and quite possible a couple cracked vertabraes and a cracked scapula (yes the left one). All I know is my shoulder blades are no longer symmetrical, and I have a shooting pain in my spine.
View attachment 8587
Sorry to hear that but protection is not overrated. Take this from an old man who hurt himself several times when he was younger and is paying for it now at 47.

View attachment 8587
Don't screw around Ray - you need to get an MRI and be checked by a Dr. A spinal injury needs to be checked out :prof: Heal up quick :thumb:

Thanks everybody :thumb: 4 other people were caught in the crash, one went the the emergency room for a smashed shoulder, and the other couldn't even sit up. The only other 2 guys that were fine had their bikes stuck together.

Thanks everybody :thumb: 4 other people were caught in the crash, one went the the emergency room for a smashed shoulder, and the other couldn't even sit up. The only other 2 guys that were fine had their bikes stuck together.

Well, I am glad to see you are alright, but like others said... go get checked out!!! You could be bleeding internally and don't even know it.

on a lighter note, HOW is the bike???

Well, I am glad to see you are alright, but like others said... go get checked out!!! You could be bleeding internally and don't even know it.

I broke the fall for the bike or something, not one scratch on it, not one plastic scar, its as good as it was when I pulled it outta the truck at 7 :shocked:

James

Staff member
Hey honesty is, I have broken bone insurance, if I as little as crack something, insurance pays me a lot of money in addition to coverage. Yes, check in which I can cash! But if my bike breaks, I pay from pocket! You tell me :thinking:
:facepalm: Words escape me...

View attachment 8587

This is exactly why I wear a chest protector whenever I ride

I still refuse

Sorry to hear that but protection is not overrated. Take this from an old man who hurt himself several times when he was younger and is paying for it now at 47.
Don't screw around Ray - you need to get an MRI and be checked by a Dr. A spinal injury needs to be checked out :prof: Heal up quick :thumb:

I broke the fall for the bike or something, not one scratch on it, not one plastic scar, its as good as it was when I pulled it outta the truck at 7 :shocked:
phew, good thing ... :thumb:
Hey honesty is, I have broken bone insurance, if I as little as crack something, insurance pays me a lot of money in addition to coverage. Yes, check in which I can cash! But if my bike breaks, I pay from pocket! You tell me :thinking:
Move this to the "I'm a MX rider and don't need to wear a cheat Protector" thread:stick:

Hey that was a joke! For the most part, now I'm just happy the bike it fine. Typically in the bleak half second before I hit the ground a lot changes.

:noidea: Hey, I'm happy with my foam, it's staying that way. Just getting a better helmet this time, and keeping the leatt