If you have a golf cart open this.

All of the welding/fabricating is done! Gotta finish painting the frame then get the stupid body painted. :banghead:
IMAG2586.jpg

IMAG2588.jpg

IMAG2577.jpg

IMAG2591.jpg

i say you go with fluorescent pink!!! :clap:

I've thought about how awesome it would be, being that you never see a pink golf cart. But unfortunately this is a family toy and I don't think everyone would agree to that color choice :lol:

I've thought about how awesome it would be, being that you never see a pink golf cart. But unfortunately this is a family toy and I don't think everyone would agree to that color choice :lol:
:lol:hahah i think your family needs to man eerr woman up and do it!! think about how awesome it would be!! only a real man/woman
can pull off a pink golf cart!!! golf.jpg
i would so rock this!!! :smirk:

This thread still exists? :smirk: Well we have been messing with it every once in awhile, haven't really been on it cause we haven't needed it. Fifth wheel has been in for warranty work for a good bit so we haven't been camping.BUTTTTTTTTT BUTTT THERE'S ALWAYS A BUTTTT! SO MANY BUTTTS!

My dad did some werk yesterday and added some wheel wells. Where it was all rusted out before was right behind the front wheels so they were in order. We left enough lip hanging down on the bottom to attach some mud flaps for extra PROTECHAN! :smirk:
IMAG2638.jpg

IMAG2635.jpg

Unless my mom says JAYSUS TAKE DA WHEEL we aren't even gonna bother with painting the body, we've got a camping trip this weekend. As cool and nice as it would be I really don't care all that much about how fancy dancy the plastic golf cart body looks, how often are you staring at the cosmetics of your dirtbikes for instance when you're riding around having fun? NEVAR. We've got to fill da durn differential with fluid, check/adjust the valves, replace the control arm bushings, and replace some gas lines that are stretching cause of thine lift on thine royal cart of royalty. I get bored during these stupid writing uppins that nobody ever reads.

Well the wholesale company we go through didn't have our control arm bushings the first time we tried to order them, and they were suppose to get them in stock for us but of course they didn't. The ones on there are completely done, you can wiggle the control arm back and forth. SO HOPEFULLY WE KAN FINED SUM CUNTRUL URM BURSHINS!