If you have a golf cart open this.

If you are doing it yourself or having someone else do it for cheap. that does not sound like the case here, but I could be wrong which is always the case.

Padre is doing it himself. He already has all the steel we need except for the 16 inches of tubing we need for the frame so this is definitely cheaper, and fun like kyle said :D

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH! Exchanged the kicks my mom bought
IMAG2396.jpg

IMAG2413.jpg

AND GOT THESE!
IMAG2427.jpg

IMAG2425.jpg

:drool:

Finally started dewin werk today. Got all the rust cut out, patched the frame, fixed the rusted pedal assembly brackets/mounts, installed the lift kit and wheels. I feel like we did something else significant but I can't even think right now.OH YEAH, installed the heavy duty coils to the rear shocks. Had to put our thinkers on and my dad came up with this idea for compressing the shock...I know how I will be rebuilding my dirt sicle shocks when need be :prof:
IMAG2476-1.jpg

We started off our rust extravaganza with it looking like this...
IMAG2468-1.jpg

then my pops was all look at me I'm a welder.
IMAG2480.jpg

then we were all WOOH, FLIP THAT SHIT OVER AGAIN
IMAG2485-1.jpg

And it ended up looking like this when we left, those rusty brackets you see running horizontal across the pictures are just old floor frame brackets we haven't cut off because we are using them as a template
IMAG2490.jpg

My dads patch job on the frame. I've got to tell you, I was skeptical at first but it came out nice and it's sturdy as chit. Wraps a little more then half way around the frame tube and is welded all the way around.
IMAG2491-1.jpg

And last but not least a picture so y'all can see it new height. Blurry as crap but that's life. :lol:
IMAG2486-1.jpg

Dad got the rest of the floor frame finished today, would like to say I helped with anything today but I had rearrange the shop office duty :lol: He's gonna go down the road and get some pieces of aluminum stamped out for the floor so it looks purdy. Body was just sat on the cart for reference, I should have pulled it back off so I could get some pictures of what he actually did today :facepalm: Body has to be painted before we put it back on for good anyway :thumb:
IMAG2520.jpg

IMAG2523.jpg

New brush guard because my mom likes to waste money :smirk: I guess it will be nice for the next time somebody decides to run into something, probably not as nice for whatever gets ran into.
IMAG2522.jpg

IMAG2526.jpg

3.8 Turbo :drool:

Or we could be realistic and say a motorsicle engine. We met this guy out riding one weekend who took the engine out of his raptor 660 and put it in his golf cart, thang was crazy I wouldn't want to go that fast in a golf cart offroad :crash:

Or we could be realistic and say a motorsicle engine. We met this guy out riding one weekend who took the engine out of his raptor 660 and put it in his golf cart, thang was crazy I wouldn't want to go that fast in a golf cart offroad :crash:

New a guy that put a snowmoble engine in his just so they could have burn out competitions

New a guy that put a snowmoble engine in his just so they could have burn out competitions

Yeah, not for me. We use the golf cart for driving around the campgrounds. I have the ultimate golf cart for off roading....my dune buggy :smirk: