If you have a golf cart open this.

Welp had a last minute work session tonight adjusted the valves and ran some wiring. Momma ordered fender flares, control arm bushings, and POSSIBLY a new starter (ours is bipolar but it works). All this will be here tomorrow :ride: errr : drive:

So the last problem we ran into with the golf cart was the front wheels mounting up right. The back of the wheels have a circle dish shape and the front hubs are square we were going to order round wheel spacers but they were back ordered and we had a camping trip this weekend sooooooooo.... this happened...
IMAG2657.jpg

and it worked and then this happened.
IMAG2658.jpg

IMAG2659.jpg

IMAG2660-1.jpg

FINASHED!
I tested our wheel wells and fender flares all while drinking water from a puddle in the road :smirk: my dad takes the golf cart for a spin to the end of the road and sees a bunch of water on the ground and goes "who drove through that :picard:" :smirk: :winning:

Well the family went camping this weekend, I stayed home. They get home and the golf cart looks like this.
IMAG2667.jpg

It doesn't fit in the camper with the top on but they brought it with them and put it on when they got there. My oldest brother cracked the hell out of the windshield :picard: