I think I fell in love.

I actually said all of that and ment every word:devil:. Dont get me wrong I love my bike. But after riding some modern technology its hard to not want something that does what my bike will but easier.

I went from a 82 YZ 490, to a 07 WR 450. The vintage 2 stroke might win in a drag race, but when it comes to suspension, and the e start, there is no comparison.:prof:

I went from a 82 YZ 490, to a 07 WR 450. The vintage 2 stroke might win in a drag race, but when it comes to suspension, and the e start, there is no comparison.:prof:

Weren't one of the YZ 490's or similar displacement only a 4 speed at one time? For some reason I keep thinking this...there wasa kid that rode with us that had one and I thought he said it was only a 4 spd.

My 2003 YZ450 was only a 4 speed. I loved that bike and I geared it up so I could run the deserts with no problem. When it came to the tight stuff the gearing was not so good. I really missed having a 5 speed gearbox but the bike was so much fun to ride it made up for it. When this new bike of mine came along I could only think about a new bike with a plate and the fact it had more gears. I rarely ever put it in the 6th gear however.
Weren't one of the YZ 490's or similar displacement only a 4 speed at one time? For some reason I keep thinking this...there wasa kid that rode with us that had one and I thought he said it was only a 4 spd.

Who needs a 4 speed. Two speeds rock :rocker:

My 2003 YZ450 was only a 4 speed. I loved that bike and I geared it up so I could run the deserts with no problem. When it came to the tight stuff the gearing was not so good. I really missed having a 5 speed gearbox but the bike was so much fun to ride it made up for it. When this new bike of mine came along I could only think about a new bike with a plate and the fact it had more gears. I rarely ever put it in the 6th gear however.

6th????? what about 3rd, 4th and 5th ??? :devil: