I think I fell in love.

Took the boys out for some riding yesterday and met up with a friend and his boy also. He owns a 2010, YZ450F. He also let me take it for a ride. I must admit I am smitten. The suspension is so plush, it handles fantastic. It does things instantly that I have to make my bike get get set up to do. For example, most of the time I have to compress my suspension with my body weight to get the front end up a little before entering a whoops section. Not on this bike. I just roll a little harder on the throttle and pull up on the bars a little and the front end stands right up. And yet its totally flickable like my 2T is in to corners. And the power with the EFI is fantastic.

I know I know, Im a Yellow Bike 2T guy but that Machine is fantastic. Just wish I could afford one.

Maybe it's just me but apples to oranges maybe?

Your bike is 20 years older, whats its suspension set at, much less has it been serviced lately if ever? And hows it running? I can roll on lift the front wheel on my bike and it shouldn't be making as much power as yours does.

Maybe it's just me but apples to oranges maybe?

Your bike is 20 years older, whats its suspension set at, much less has it been serviced lately if ever? And hows it running? I can roll on lift the front wheel on my bike and it shouldn't be making as much power as yours does.

My bike makes plenty of power. When I try to roll in power to wheelie the back tire just breaks lose. So I have to help it by preloading the suspension. With all the bolt on mods that I have it makes power in the wrong places to do roll on wheelies. Or I just dont known what im doing

My suspension is set up super soft. And its recently been rebuilt front and back. The top end is close to needing replaced, but still makes plenty of power.

My bike makes plenty of power. When I try to roll in power to wheelie the back tire just breaks lose. So I have to help it by preloading the suspension. With all the bolt on mods that I have it makes power in the wrong places to do roll on wheelies. Or I just dont known what im doing

My suspension is set up super soft. And its recently been rebuilt front and back. The top end is close to needing replaced, but still makes plenty of power.

I think you would be surprised how much power loss you have. It is so gradual that you don't notice but a fresh top end will very noticeable.

Of course a bike that is 18 years newer then yours is gonna feel better :thumb: I bet if you road a 2000s rm250 with suspension set up for your riding style and weight shit would hit the walls. :shocked:

you could always try adding a 6-8oz FWW my friends dad has one on his 96 RM250, it's like a 12oz and that thing will loft the front wheel so easily you don't even have to pull up on the handle bars, just roll the throttle and hold on, he also has boyesen power reeds

Took the boys out for some riding yesterday and met up with a friend and his boy also. He owns a 2010, YZ450F. He also let me take it for a ride. I must admit I am smitten. The suspension is so plush, it handles fantastic. It does things instantly that I have to make my bike get get set up to do. For example, most of the time I have to compress my suspension with my body weight to get the front end up a little before entering a whoops section. Not on this bike. I just roll a little harder on the throttle and pull up on the bars a little and the front end stands right up. And yet its totally flickable like my 2T is in to corners. And the power with the EFI is fantastic.

I know I know, Im a Yellow Bike 2T guy but that Machine is fantastic. Just wish I could afford one.

you explained what my 530 KTM does minus the EFI. for such a big bike it feels really nimble and front end lifts up on command......

or maybe its jsut that i dont know any different :lol:

Please smoke... Come back in and say you didnt type this.And that all this is a misunderstanding.:cry:

I actually said all of that and ment every word:devil:. Dont get me wrong I love my bike. But after riding some modern technology its hard to not want something that does what my bike will but easier.