I love old cars and truck !!

I want this so bad
24lt1qe.jpg
maybe some day I can start a project like that some day but that is my dream truck to start with:thumb:

I want this so bad
24lt1qe.jpg
maybe some day I can start a project like that some day but that is my dream truck to start with:thumb:
My Uncle had one close to this that I helped out on from time to time, since he was in Huntington Beach and I was in SCV. When He died, I was going to pick it up and bring it home, but my Uncle from Canada who owns a trucking company up there, sent a truck down here and picked up and took it to his house without me knowing it.....:foul:I was pissed and all the property went into probate and there was nothing I could do...

My Uncle had one close to this that I helped out on from time to time, since he was in Huntington Beach and I was in SCV. When He died, I was going to pick it up and bring it home, but my Uncle from Canada who owns a trucking company up there, sent a truck down here and picked up and took it to his house without me knowing it.....:foul:I was pissed and all the property went into probate and there was nothing I could do...

Maybe you should send a truck to Canada and do the same thing with out him kknowing it . mine mine . THat would be a nice momento of your uncl.

I LOVE old Broncos:thumb:This is my Brother Inlaw's. I coincidentally ran into him riding at Gorman one day. I used to have a nice CJ-7 full cage, HD suspension blah, blah, blah....I miss it :(
karen_jeep.jpg

So far, it's been a real good truck!:thumb:.......................:smirk:

I LOVE old Broncos:thumb:This is my Brother Inlaw's. I coincidentally ran into him riding at Gorman one day. I used to have a nice CJ-7 full cage, HD suspension blah, blah, blah....I miss it :(
karen_jeep.jpg

I almost bought one before getting the FSB I have now...We coiuldn't afford to spend anything at the time, we were just looking but the price was unbelievable...$4000 for a fully functional 74 (I think)...the only thing it was missing was a back seat which he was going to add...it had been modified for rock crawling (minimally...nothing outrageous), lifted, quick disconnect swaybars, full cagem CAMO paint, white top, 3 spd on the floor...302...He let me take it for a romp around the buildings...I absolutely loved it...:cry:

4,000.00 is a great price! I'd like one 74-76. I think 76 was the last year of that body style wasnt it? I like them stock looking with only minimal performance mods. My Brother Inlaw has dumped so much money into this one but you wouldnt know it by glancing at it. I give him shit because he tinkers more on it then anything. I was shocked to see him at Gorman with it.

4,000.00 is a great price! I'd like one 74-76. I think 76 was the last year of that body style wasnt it? I like them stock looking with only minimal performance mods. My Brother Inlaw has dumped so much money into this one but you wouldnt know it by glancing at it. I give him shit because he tinkers more on it then anything. I was shocked to see him at Gorman with it.

Hey Sun, I think you're right about the year...as for sinking money into them...It's unbelievable what a person can spend money on and not "show" the rewards until you use it...gearing, motor, stuff like that. IF I were to ever have one and depending on what I paid for it...if $$$$$ was spent then I'd keep it relatively stock with cut out fenders for bigger tires/clearance. If $ was spent I'd like to turn it into a Rock-Racer...part crawler, part desert racer. We went to the KOH (King Of the Hammers race this year and what a blast it was....the cars/trucks were awesome...I plan on modifiying my FSB into a semi rock-racer.