4 Stroke I hurt my bike

Dave Hopkins is the KTM head rebuild guru. He also goes by DJH on KTMTALK. He is in Wash state, rebuilds and fixes heads with 1mm larger valves and does it right. I would send it to him if he can get it done in time. If not then do it yourself. How many hours on the motor? May not need anything else. Head is easy, the rest is much more work, but still not hard, just more.

that look right to those of you that have done this ?

looks like i need some tools if i want to do this. Also considering im gonna have to take it to a shop for reconditioning and that i have never even seen this done before im really detured and thinking about just taking it to a local guy here that i found through a D/S guy i know. i mean shit ... you all remember my tire change fiasco... i really dont want to fuck something up and ruin all chances of making T-day

apparently i dont have an acceptable email address to sign up over there :/
Thats dumb that you cant have a free email there any more.... i got in before they did that I can post it for you if you want. just post it here and i will bring it over and update you every day.

Thats dumb that you cant have a free email there any more.... i got in before they did that I can post it for you if you want. just post it here and i will bring it over and update you every day.
naw i just wanted to get some contact info that rack pointed me towards to get some pricing.

get a real email addy, sign up, djh is up in washington and is a guru, caflash is in san juan cap and is good too.

ive used gmail for close to 8 years or so and nothing else :( im not gonna go pay to get a email for 1 site. Most likely im gonna take the entire bike to someone local that i hear is good but id still like to talk to these guru's so hopefully i can just get the contact info without having to go through some site.

Your bike has had an expensive injury...... Thats why poor me rides a pumpkin that I can do the top end in for ~$150...... BEST OF LUCK, hope you make it to T-Day.....