I have to live through you.

Hey guys you really need to post on here cause I have to live through you. Its suppose to be 4 below zero tonight with a high of 10 tomorrow and I can't even get my bike to fire up. :cry: Its just too cold and she refuses. I wanted to go play in the snow but I can't get her warm enough to take off. So start posting and get things rocking in here.:banana::banana:

Does that help any :smirk:

DSCN2702.jpg

Attachments

• gman.jpg
    gman.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCN0079 (2).jpg
    DSCN0079 (2).jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Weathergeek.jpg
    Weathergeek.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 83
Hey guys you really need to post on here cause I have to live through you. Its suppose to be 4 below zero tonight with a high of 10 tomorrow and I can't even get my bike to fire up. :cry: Its just too cold and she refuses. I wanted to go play in the snow but I can't get her warm enough to take off. So start posting and get things rocking in here.:banana::banana:

throw a electric blanket over your bike to warm it up.:smirk:

It hasn't been that cold here but thats why my bike hasn't been started in about a month. that and deer season. I washed it all up and oiled everything down and put it away till spring :cry: I think I am going to attempt some harescrambles this spring. I am starting to try to get in shape for it. I think the average race is what 2hrs and I know right now I can't last so it's back to the gym for me.

Not sure about your hair scrambles but the last one I photographed the fasted guy did the first lap in 1 hour 30 minute. Did both in 3. That was a pro running 100 miles in our H&H. Most people ran it in about 5 hours.

Happy Thanksgiving! I have good new and bad! The good news is I got the bike fired. The bad news is its 10 degrees and I was only able to ride 10 miles before my goggles frosted over. :cry:

I can't believe how cold it is. Try riding with skiing goggles and looking into an electric start:smirk:

Yeah I ran the googles and still frosted on me.:cry: I do have electric start and beleive it or not when its cold you can kick start it fast then the Electric start can. :thinking: Anyways I ran it and its running too lean with the temps as low as they are so I need to wait for it to warm up. (Don't want to rejet for a couple months.:rolleyes:

Yeah I ran the googles and still frosted on me.:cry: I do have electric start and beleive it or not when its cold you can kick start it fast then the Electric start can. :thinking: Anyways I ran it and its running too lean with the temps as low as they are so I need to wait for it to warm up. (Don't want to rejet for a couple months.:rolleyes:

Bryce, rejetting is pretty easy and cheap. It also gives you an excuse to clean your carb. Give it a try.

Bryce, rejetting is pretty easy and cheap. It also gives you an excuse to clean your carb. Give it a try.

If I didn't have my boat scattered all over the garage I would. :lol: Got a new pump on the way to make this baby run faster. :smirk:

Boat004.jpg

Boat008.jpg