I guess somebody in LA doesn't like Supercross

Boy, I guess so...I am a baseball purist (to some degree) myself however I have no problem with them showing up at Angel stadium twice a year...I wonder if this same yahoo has the same opinion whenever they have a concert there. I can only imagine what might be growing in their beloved tyrf...:smirk:...:thinking:...:devil:

Interesting how all the readers comments slam the writer of the article.
Actually I am wondering if the guy is really that stupid, or if the article is supposed to be a trainwreck to raise awareness (and internet hits) for the paper.

Interesting how all the readers comments slam the writer of the article.
Actually I am wondering if the guy is really that stupid, or if the article is supposed to be a trainwreck to raise awareness (and internet hits) for the paper.

Isn't that the case with ALL articles written? Positive or negative it's always directed at the person who wrote the article an/OR the paper that it was written in...or all of media...:prof:...just sayin!

i wonder what they said when all them bikes was blowing smoke..... someone needs to kick that guy in the sack to see if hes still got 'em

James

Staff member
The thing that pisses me off the most about this article is how he stereotyped us.

DailyNew.com:
It was a cross between a Bret Michaels concert, an NRA convention and hog-calling contest. Big hair, meet big air. No tattoo was taboo. More leather than Garvey, Lopes, Russell and Cey
DailyNew.com:
All week long, Hansen had to watch tons of clay and sand strewn across his formerly pristine surface and turn it into what appeared to be more like a construction site taken over by a gang of Harley Davidson bikers
I'm about 100% sure he wasn't even there, nor has any idea what SX/MX really is. I don't know about you but I don't see to many leather jean wearing, big hair, tattoo sporting guys racing dirt bikes. :thinking: That does sound a lot like a Harley rally though, he must have been to one of those. :noidea:
DailyNew.com:
If you must leap to some kind of conclusion, make it go as high as some of these gladiators on their motorized scooters got on the series of inclines sculpted in front of the visitor's dugout.
Oh hey looks like we're also gladiators now. :ride:
DailyNew.com:
We have no ballpark figure on what the Dodgers ownership stands to gain from this self-infected wound. We just now realize that, having seen it all unload, we doubt we'd have done this if we owned the place.
:clap: Yeah lets just leave this stadium sitting here vacant as much as possible, the tax players can pick up the bill. :thumb:
DailyNew.com:
Meanwhile, we can only wonder how low this could go from here. A show of hands: Who wants a swamp buggy race? A paintball tournament? A season of the TV show "Wipeout"? Stay classy, Frank. This all comes with a price.
:picard: Ok it's confirmed now, this guys has never seen a SX or MX event. How could you possible even compare these? ugh :rant: