I guess somebody in LA doesn't like Supercross

Sorry guys. Not to much to say about a ill reporter. :thinking: this stuff goes on all day in one fashion or another. They should get what they deserve. :moon:

Lets us be free ! :USA: Take down the fences, quit sueing us :foul:,please don't take any more land,or give some back :finger: Your gonna kill more animals at Johnson's then you will use the land. This is our land along with everything else you have sniped through a lawsuit or some fashish lie. The law suits we have won are still closed land.:noidea:

One thing be said. The off road communinty is big.:thumb:For those of you which is most of us,have stood on the tallest hill in the deserts at night and have seen the little mini cities, or a fan on top of the best spot at a sanctioned event all the way from supercross,enduros,nationals, and so on.

We will always ride.:USA:

Sorry guys. Not to much to say about a ill reporter. :thinking: this stuff goes on all day in one fashion or another. They should get what they deserve. :moon:

Lets us be free ! :USA: Take down the fences, quit sueing us :foul:,please don't take any more land,or give some back :finger: Your gonna kill more animals at Johnson's then you will use the land. This is our land along with everything else you have sniped through a lawsuit or some fashish lie. The law suits we have won are still closed land.:noidea:

One thing be said. The off road communinty is big.:thumb:For those of you which is most of us,have stood on the tallest hill in the deserts at night and have seen the little mini cities, or a fan on top of the best spot at a sanctioned event all the way from supercross,enduros,nationals, and so on.

Hot damn James. :thumb::thumb:

Deep......:popcorn:...more please...:ride:

James

Staff member
:noidea: Not around here, if a reporter were to write an article like that around here he'd likely have his clocked cleaned...errr....desk cleaned out. :thumb:

Pff that probably got more fans than 5 baseball games. IMO, baseball is dead and boring. The AMA should buy out a few stadiums and dedicate them to supercross only :smirk:

:noidea: Not around here, if a reporter were to write an article like that around here he'd likely have his clocked cleaned...errr....desk cleaned out. :thumb:

Freedom of the press...........just sayin

Pff that probably got more fans than 5 baseball games. IMO, baseball is dead and boring. The AMA should buy out a few stadiums and dedicate them to supercross only :smirk:

LA Colosium is available......:ride:

Hey don't get me wrong, I do value free speech, but there can also be consequences to free speech.

I agree 100%...I was actually thinking about it on the drive in to work this morning after a bike went past me (with a rider on it). The reporter was a little narrow minded to "attack" the sport as he did by putting down the sport and it's followers as being (the way he made it sound, not saying it's bad) leather clad, tattood, beer guzzling bikers. I tend to hang with that crowd periodically too...:devil:). We're far enough from that description to show he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about. Somebody on here called him "an ass" I agree...he made an ass of himself to everyone. Now, if he were to address the situation without bashing "US and/or the sport" by saying "why would they continue to do this on a field..." with facts in hand stating proof that this does in fact ruin turf, etc, etc, etc...it'd gone over a whole lot differently. Kind of like bashing the people that attended a concert at the local sports arena that ALSO is home to the local NBA team. :blah: :blah: :rant::foul: