I bleed to no avail...

Well sh*t... I found what happened. I must have puntured the line on my last wreck. there is a very very small leak right where the bottom banjo bolt is. Guess I need a new line, braided cables here i come
red braided cables= something I want for my bike..

WHAT LUCK!!! A guy I work with has a brake line I can use for this weekend while I wait for the steel braided cables. He says I can have it so Ill just use it for a while and then put the steel ones on.

Well this sucks, a lot of good that cable did me when its raining to beat hell outside. I did all that work to my bike to get it ready and BOOM cant ride haha. Never plan anything, run souly on impalse that way nothing can be ruined.

Well I got my cables, I installed them, and bled them how you guys said... all I can say is... AMAZING!!! I haven't riden yet, but I barley touch the brakes and they are stiff. The cables look great to. Well we are going riding on saturday and I hope to be able to stop or at least slow down haha. thanks for all the help guys... and if you dont hear from me after saturday, well that means I didn't stop in time :thumb: