Huge waterspout caught on cam

Now that would be legit.... Sitting on your ocean front property and a dolphin lands on your front porch... It would be screaching and stuff.. :shocked:

What would really be cool is if, upon that Dolphin landing on your deck, you say, "Holy Shit, what happened?" and the Dolphin looks up at you with a bit of a puzzled look on it's face and says, "I don't know, I just got here.........."

Ya gotta admit - that would be cool

i would take the dolphin and put it in one of those above ground pools you can get at costco. Then i would charge people less then what it costs to get into Sea World to come and see my Dolphin do tricks.

id be rich

James

Staff member
i would take the dolphin and put it in one of those above ground pools you can get at costco. Then i would charge people less then what it costs to get into Sea World to come and see my Dolphin do tricks.

id be rich
:thinking: Dolphins aren't fresh water are they?

:thinking: Dolphins aren't fresh water are they?
:prof: lots of pools in SoCal have a salt water pool system. people like it cause its easy on your eyes(no blurry look after swimming for hours) and it wont turn your hair green like chlorine

id be rich

Yeah, what Trav said except I'd also set up a Hotdog stand and a lemonade stand. Then, if it was cold, I would serve up nice hot cups of Quik. I'd be Rich,Rich, RICH!!!!!!!!

Yeah, what Trav said except I'd also set up a Hotdog stand and a lemonade stand. Then, if it was cold, I would serve up nice hot cups of Quik. I'd be Rich,Rich, RICH!!!!!!!!
yea but then you got the health department all up in your business for selling food.... people will also expect bathrooms so you will have to rent porta potys and all that. Also Condaments for your hotdogs. people want that stuff free

yea but then you got the health department all up in your business for selling food.... people will also expect bathrooms so you will have to rent porta potys and all that. Also Condaments for your hotdogs. people want that stuff free

Edge, maybe you could add some of that northers hospitality and offer up rooms in the igloo for those that want an over night stay.

What would really be cool is if, upon that Dolphin landing on your deck, you say, "Holy Shit, what happened?" and the Dolphin looks up at you with a bit of a puzzled look on it's face and says, "I don't know, I just got here.........."

Ya gotta admit - that would be cool

I wanna know how long it takes him to come up with this shit. Or is he really that quick witted?