Howdy ho

HEy all, Dee got me here, well first she gave me a sticker. We met one day at a rodeo, she was riding barrels against me, she kicked my ass. We hung out drank and talked shit to all the ropers calling them little biatches and what not. Let's just say Dee and I have had many interesting adventures and we have great stories about them. (It's our little secret) I know I probably don't make sense due to my ankle surgery, (pain pill) :cripple:

You guys seem like fun. a lot of trash talkin which is what I like.

and (Dee is my secret lesbo lover) :devil:
That is all. :prof:
hahaha
I ride red my nickname is blue
oh yes I ride a honda crf150r
been only riding for a year

Welcome Dee's friend! What do you like better....riding horses or bikes?

Yep...lots of trash talk here:thumb:

Sorry about your ankle. Bike accident?

I like your intro Biotch! :lol:

:banana: another woman...yippy!

HEy all, Dee got me here, well first she gave me a sticker. We met one day at a rodeo, she was riding barrels against me, she kicked my ass.

Is your barrel a 2, or 4 stroke?

We hung out drank and talked shit to all the ropers calling them little biatches and what not. Let's just say Dee and I have had many interesting adventures and we have great stories about them.

So start postin' :devil:

You guys seem like fun. a lot of trash talkin which is what I like.

and (Dee is my secret lesbo lover) :devil:

:shocked:

Welcome to DBA Biatch! :cheers:

:P

Sup LadyBlue..:wave: Welcome to the fray. I just want to say that I am always serious in my posts and never trash talk anyone on here....:devil:

Sup LadyBlue..:wave: Welcome to the fray. I just want to say that I am always serious in my posts and never trash talk anyone on here....:devil:

I like to mimic this post.
I think CDA is full of Shit though, that's all this poser does. :moon: I think he's like 10 or 11 yo. :lol:

Welcome LB! Great bunch of guys and gals here! As always, we'd like to see some pics of what you you ride and your stomping grounds! :thumb: