Injured How many DBA'ers are healing right now....

The REAL challenge will be watching you clicking through the gears PINNED while "On The Stand":lol:
Just hope you are not standing or sitting nearby, when the stand falls over and the bike takes off with me stuck to it...:devil:

Just hope you are not standing or sitting nearby, when the stand falls over and the bike takes off with me stuck to it...:devil:

About the time you shift into 5th I will give you a nudge. Just think of the momentum you will carry, let's just hope you are pointed in a safe direction!:P

add me on man, im one

my story- they were flagging all the bikes off the track and mind you i was right on the side to get off the track, no crossing over. i was half off the track and a quadtard t boned me going 30. right in the side, i got thrown off my bike through the air and landed on my head, my helmet ended up bottoming out on my leatt. i slid a couple feet and sat up getting my head back. i got up and all the track officials were already helping me up and getting my bike up and making sure i was alright. they were just out right pissed at the quad guy who never fell off but was crying about his wrist, 3 years older than me and literally crying. i rode back to the truck and loaded up the bike and went home. after i took a shower, i came down and started aftershock kinda symptoms. cold, shakey and freaking out over everything.

total damage -bike- bent brake rotor, smashed wheel bearings, and a REALLY bent up front axle.
rider- torn muscles in the chest and neck and what i think to be a concussion but healing up, fixin up my bike (ordered all but brake rotor) and taking it easy :thumb:

add me on man, im one

my story- they were flagging all the bikes off the track and mind you i was right on the side to get off the track, no crossing over. i was half off the track and a quadtard t boned me going 30. right in the side, i got thrown off my bike through the air and landed on my head, my helmet ended up bottoming out on my leatt. i slid a couple feet and sat up getting my head back. i got up and all the track officials were already helping me up and getting my bike up and making sure i was alright. they were just out right pissed at the quad guy who never fell off but was crying about his wrist, 3 years older than me and literally crying. i rode back to the truck and loaded up the bike and went home. after i took a shower, i came down and started aftershock kinda symptoms. cold, shakey and freaking out over everything.

total damage -bike- bent brake rotor, smashed wheel bearings, and a REALLY bent up front axle.
rider- torn muscles in the chest and neck and what i think to be a concussion but healing up, fixin up my bike (ordered all but brake rotor) and taking it easy :thumb:

stupid quadtards