Injured How many DBA'ers are healing right now....

Does this count? I think it should!
I was going to fire up the bike last weekend and have it warm up while I geared up and got ready...

The 12:1 comp piston is a beast to kick over...my foot slipped offed, and it fired sending the kickstarter at Warp Factor 10 into the back of my calf

I'm still limping around from that! :foul:

ouch! yeah thats never fun!

I just discovered I hurt myself over the weekend. I was driving home from Sacramento to home in Santa Clarita. About 200 miles into the drive the drivers side front went flat quick and shredded. I changed it and I think it was putting the wheel back in the spare holder that did it. The spare goes under the back of the truck. So I'm down there on my back holding the tire up with my left hand while working the mechanism with my right hand. That wheel and 31x10.50-15 tire is heavy and my left arm was over my head.

Well back in the truck my arm was tired, but otherwise OK. Only one slightly sore muscle in the neck yesterday. Tonight my wife and I went to a movie. I put my left arm around her and in about 5 minutes I was in real pain. I hope that I didn't mes up my shoulder. This getting old thing SUCKS!

that sucks Cleonard... my dad tore his rotator cuff the other day when we tightening up the bumper on his Jeep. I could hear it tare a little then he jerked the bolt to get it tight and we heard a really loud POP!

Ive been out for 8 weeks now after a getoff at silverwood lake in so cal, medium speed crash that just ruined me :cry::cry::cry::cry:

024.jpg

531.jpg

Shoulder has about 75% movement back and my foots still so sore i cant kick my bikes :cry:

Ive been out for 8 weeks now after a getoff at silverwood lake in so cal, medium speed crash that just ruined me :cry::cry::cry::cry:
Shoulder has about 75% movement back and my foots still so sore i cant kick my bikes :cry:
Hope you get healed up quick. The same to everybody else...

are your feelings better yet CDA ?
:thumb: My feelings are better now since you asked Trav. Roost for you when or if I spread some around.

:lol: I'm surprised that nobodies brought that up yet.
Yeah James, why didn't you bring that up.:(

I'll add this, I did break 2 toes on Monday pretty bad, and It kept me from MTBing this week and off the Duc as well since it is the left foot which causes too much pain to shift...

James

Staff member
I'll add this, I did break 2 toes on Monday pretty bad, and It kept me from MTBing this week and off the Duc as well since it is the left foot which causes too much pain to shift...
I remember somebody telling me about that, big or little toes?

:thumb: At least it wasn't the big toe, how long until they're healed?
yeap I broke the big toe once racing. Folded it under the peg trying to stuff between a couple of boulders....:cry:

They are feeling a little better today. I should be back on my game by next weekend.:thumb:

yeap I broke the big toe once racing. Folded it under the peg trying to stuff between a couple of boulders....:cry:

They are feeling a little better today. I should be back on my game by next weekend.:thumb:

Damn, I need you broken and battered so you can "keep up" :P

Nice interest by the way :moon:

"Keeping up" won't be hard as I rarely get out of second gear.:thumb:

Damn, I need you broken and battered so you can "keep up" :P

Nice interest by the way :moon:

"Keeping up" won't be hard as I rarely get out of second gear.:thumb:
With as much time as I have been out of the "dirt" saddle, 2nd gear will be a challenge for me...