How fast do your run while towing?

James

Staff member
If I am following rack, I am good to see 55 on the downhills:P
:rolleyes: Huh you think that's bad, you should see him attempt to drive through so called "snow" (it was like 60 degrees out :devil:). I was debating on getting out and going for a nice jog, but I didn't want to beat him home. :P

We got just a 18ft Gearbox and tow it with the F-250 or Excursion(both V10's) usually we go anywhere from 60-70 I know a few times though we've gone close to 90

I have a Tow/haul button that allows for engine breaking.... I use it on the backroads but on the hwy I don't unless its really hilly and twisty. I believe the older trucks w/ the 4spd its a no no.

Yeah my old beater don't have all those fancy gadgets, like tow/haul buttons, engine braking, rekluses, amsoil filled transfer cases, it takes a man to drive my truck. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Ofcourse, it takes one to know one, ofcourse you ovbviously don't know any :prof:

:P

:picard:

There is something about man ass that just doesn't do it for me...... I would expect such an answer from a man who's state's abbreviation is "KY"....:smirk: or do you live in Franklin????? lol

lol!
gotcha!:lol:

:picard:

There is something about man ass that just doesn't do it for me...... I would expect such an answer from a man who's state's abbreviation is "KY"....:smirk: or do you live in Franklin????? lol

lol!
gotcha!:lol:

:lol: KY :lol:.... Franklin?:noidea:

We pride ourselves on proper lube, chicken and good Bourbon... those three things together make for a fun weekend.:devil:

:lol:

55-65mph if its flat. As fast as the POS will go up hill with the heat on of course. :prof:
P3100210.jpg