How far do you ride from your truck?

How far do you ride from your truck?

• Ahhh, I can't see my truck! We have to go back!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't ride....

How far away do you place your stand from the truck? :thinking: That will give us an idea on how far you can go without loading it back up. :smirk:

I know, it was not one of the choices. So that falls into the 3rd or forth one. less than 1. :naughty:

How far away do you place your stand from the truck? :thinking: That will give us an idea on how far you can go without loading it back up. :smirk:

I know, it was not one of the choices. So that falls into the 3rd or forth one. less than 1. :naughty:
Sometimes I do not even unload it. I just loosen the tie downs and slip the stand under it.:smirk:

Excuses - excuses :P Hey I'm gonna have to come up and check ya out Ryno.Your not to far away. On the way up to or back from Paulden.

I'm about 50 miles and back.Thats all the gas I gets.

What are you doing in Paulden? I have a friend with property at along the air strip.

Excuses - excuses :P Hey I'm gonna have to come up and check ya out Ryno.Your not to far away. On the way up to or back from Paulden.

I'm about 50 miles and back.Thats all the gas I gets.
Ya I'm only about 40 miles or so from Paulden. When are you headed this way?

My best buddy lives in Paulden. We go out there for a week Easter vaca fo riding. Williams,Prescott,Camp wood,Feather mountain,And around the House. :thumb:

Wait a minute didn't you ride back...in the backseat of the chase truck?................:smirk::smirk::smirk: Still a hell of a ride....:thumb: not in the truck the first part.........:ride:

I've done it more than once.

What a trip that was. If it were only snowing the whole time. That pouring rain at 35 degrees just took all the fun out of it. Those without proper clothing were getting into some hypothermia by the time we got to Barstow.

I have a mile counter on my bike but it no workie so i have no idea, i'm sure im in the 50 range,and i often go back to the truck refuel and go out for a second run:prof: :thumb: