How do you deal with arm pump?

Bananas... Lots and lots of bananas. Eat a couple before each ride, bring some along to eat while taking a break, and eat some after the ride. Potassium is great for muscles and will prevent soreness. Oranges as well, vitamin C is also great for muscle growth, and it also prevents scurvy :smirk:

I also learned from riding all day every day at work that it helps if you extend your fingers out, like covering the clutch or brake levers. You can do this in the straights or smooth spots. Once in a while stretch your forearms by putting finger tips on grips and stretch heal of hand downward,

I also learned from riding all day every day at work that it helps if you extend your fingers out, like covering the clutch or brake levers. You can do this in the straights or smooth spots. Once in a while stretch your forearms by putting finger tips on grips and stretch heal of hand downward,
Stretching out the fingers, that little thing helps a lot with me. I usually do this when I'm braking or coming up on a corner. I think this one thing helps more than anything else i've ever tried.

Bananas... Lots and lots of bananas. Eat a couple before each ride, bring some along to eat while taking a break, and eat some after the ride. Potassium is great for muscles and will prevent soreness. Oranges as well, vitamin C is also great for muscle growth, and it also prevents scurvy :smirk:
Bananas are bad luck on a boat, so I may wanna stay away from those, just in case.

What about supplements, Are there any that will help with arm pump? There is the one powder mix that is advertised in the magazines. I believe it was FEMO. Or something like that.

doing curls with too much weight sometimes increases the arm pump issue.
I used to do a bunch of 12oz curls that got lighter as I did my reps. The only thing they did was build a gut. Now I moderate myself and the gut has dropped, my arms feel better and arm pump is not a big issue. Water is your friend and can save your muscles the pain from arm pump.

Has anyone tried this product.?
th