125 hotter plug?

Wrong thread :picard: ......Thought this was someone else.

Buttt, You need to post a picture of the cylinder. Let us take a peek at it. Make sure there isn't any gouges in the plating.

i was thinking as much.. your on about the dodgy rm with the holeie piston.. u were starting to scare me there i only got the top end back together Saturday..

so i purchased some new plugs today €10 each! i think ill try the 8 next even tho it was a 9 i original took out..uploadfromtaptalk1390418387171.jpg

can anyone inform me about the vents in the old piston will it effect my performance much not having them in the new piston?
uploadfromtaptalk1390418522732.jpg

SRAD97750

Staff member
$13.55 USD a piece? :shocked::panic: I could have gotten you the same plugs and shipped them to you for half that price. ($2.99 each + $10 shipping)

You won't notice the ports missing. The gains were minimal if the design did not follow into the aftermarket design. -BIG DAN:thumb:

Last edited:
$13.55 USD a piece? :shocked::panic: I could have gotten you the same plugs and shipped them to you for half that price. ($2.99 each + $10 shipping)

You won't notice the ports missing. The gains were minimal if the design did not follow into the aftermarket design. -BIG DAN:thumb:

and they were priced at €12 a piece.. he gave me €4 off what a nice guy .. i hate waiting for items to be shiped im still waiting on my new air filter nearly 2 weeks.. i really need to find a reasonable suplyer :mad:

Just do not hold the throttle pen for to long. Plus I hope you are not riding in the sand or mud. Cuz that will cause the engine to run hotter than normal and could easily have a melt down. I had that happen to my sons 2004 CR250 a couple of years ago. Doing some mud riding.

Just do not hold the throttle pen for to long. Plus I hope you are not riding in the sand or mud. Cuz that will cause the engine to run hotter than normal and could easily have a melt down. I had that happen to my sons 2004 CR250 a couple of years ago. Doing some mud riding.

ya i do be going through some thick mud at times.. maby ill just stick to the 9..i don't want to melt my new topend. well not right away! thank for your advise