Other Honda xr80r carb question

That hose runs up and slips under a metal tab on top of frame rail. just a breather and needs to be above carby.
Could also just slip into the frame, same on all the honda's I have had.
Start here:

You , had a Honda ?

You , had a Honda ?
In 2003 I bought 3 Honda's for 5K OTD to get the kids into riding Yamaha doesn't really have the multitude of kid bikes like Honda does.
New 2004 CRF70/80/150, in 05 I added a full size for the kids because they grew so fast and showed interest plus I needed a smaller bike to chase them with rather than my heavy XR4 that was street legal.
We liked the Honda 230 over the Yamaha in same bore.
In or around 08/09 I bought the oldest boy a used 2002 YZ250, then another for the younger a few years later.
My first bike was an RM125 when I was 17-18yo and I had to hide it at my friends house because being the last of 8, all the older kids blew it for you showing responsibility, and it was just my mom as pops passed away when I was 15.
So yah, I have had many brands actually, and still have the 230, and a 2000 KX60, but everything else is Yamaha.

I was actually joking , I have had almost every kind of bike , excepting the exotics .. 1 Bultaco , and unfortunatly 2 orange POSs .. I own now 3 PW 50 , 1 TTR 50 E , 1 JR 50 , 4 TTR 125 L , 1 CR 250 R , 1 CRF 250 R . 1 HONDA REBEL , 1 HONDA SHADOW , 1 HONDA SILVERWING W/ TRIKE KIT , AND 1 , RIYA VIP 150 SCOOTER .... BUT , I am looking for a WR 200 Frame or equivilent for an unfortunate rider in Canada .. Any ideas there ?