home made bar adapters!

You might want to google "billit" and see what they have to say about. My (work) experience is, any block of "raw" aluminum used to extrude "parts" is called a billit. It's possible that there are various levels of billit quality pure, blended, scrap, etc. as for the finish, I do believe that is due to 1 of 2 things....1) the surface finish inside the extruding die...(usually smooth so as not to cause tears, or binding during the extruding process) or 2) extruded products can be "finished" after the extruding process by polishing (CDA :devil:), wet honing, etc...........:prof: Check it out! :thumb:
Maybe i should have said forged?

I don't think so, extruded maybe.... however the latest "craze" is using the term BILLIT ...

"Billit" is so yesterday Rez - I only use machined "Unobtainium" for parts that need that Badassery factor to the power of eleventy-hundred :prof: Don't even think about looking for it on the Periodic Table - you won't find it there but, you will find it in my lab :thumb:

"Billit" is so yesterday Rez - I only use machined "Unobtainium" for parts that need that Badassery factor to the power of eleventy-hundred :prof: Don't even think about looking for it on the Periodic Table - you won't find it there but, you will find it in my lab :thumb:

As you wish Professor ... :loco:

Assembly1.jpg

Bigger grips .....:noidea:

...I've never seen a set of risers so I don't know how they're mounted, if you have to leave the stock lower clamp in place, I'm not diggin that! :shocked:

Some bikes have the bottom bar clamp built into the upper triple clamp. Which is why you have an adaptor not just different mounts.