South High Desert Riding

SRAD97750

Staff member
Going riding in the morning. Have to be back to the house by 10am, so it'll be an icy dawn patrol!:thumb:

Going riding Thursday.
Going riding Saturday.
Going riding Sunday,
All Welcome!
WHO'S IN???

-BIG DAN:thumb:

Someone was creeping out in the back of our property last night... took the KTM and a pistol to go chase them into the hills... shorts... t-shirt... slippers... and a baseball cap... at 1AM... ripping cross the desert making new single track in the dark... chasing local drunk hill billys in the moonlight... Ha Ha

When I got back home with beer breath and snot frozen to my mustache, my scared and confused wife says: "What happened... why were you gone so long... have you been drinking ?"

My reply... "just meeting the neighbors Dear"

SRAD97750

Staff member
...anyone wanna JV or surrounding areas before the winter chill locks in?
HA!
Winter Chill....

Anywho, I wasted my entire free riding time with being sick...
But I'm feeling much better and can ride weekends if anyone is up for it! Let's Ride!:thumb:-BIG DAN

I say yes... my wife and Doc say no... Sunday wife got called into work at 5am and ACCIDENTALLY locked me in the house cause she knew I wanted to ride with Gary.

This morning Doc office calls to reschedule TODAYS appointment to clear me till next week.

It's a f cking CONSPIRACY !
dont let the man keep ya down my friend.

SRAD97750

Staff member
ok. Slept in this morning and missed my opportunity...
I have until 2pm tomorrow if anyone is up for a last minute, short ride.
I plan on getting kickstand up around 8AM and back to the house by 2PM.

Anyone want to meet for a wheelie contest on the lakebed?
Singletrack hunt?
Hit the makeshift moto track?

ok. Slept in this morning and missed my opportunity...
I have until 2pm tomorrow if anyone is up for a last minute, short ride.
I plan on getting kickstand up around 8AM and back to the house by 2PM.

Anyone want to meet for a wheelie contest on the lakebed?
Singletrack hunt?
Hit the makeshift moto track?

Would love to lock bars with you but I have to go through two more bikes on Sunday morning to get them ready for the MLK weekend. Gearing up, going to watch "Why we ride" tonight!!! Have super fun, be super safe!

SRAD97750

Staff member
I was going to go Kick Stands Up at 8:30am (tentatively) from my driveway. Takes 17 minutes to get to the lakebed...
Want to meet at my house or meet in the middle? Any ideas on what type of ride you are interested in? :ride:-BIG DAN:thumb: