Hi guys new rider from uk :-)

It was retarded way past kawasakis recommendation lines, could that be a reason I purchased the bike (broken) in the first place? I'm waiting on my top end to come from (pjme, Wolverhampton.) but it's taking ages and I'm the most impatient person on planet earth!.

It was retarded way past kawasakis recommendation lines, could that be a reason I purchased the bike (broken) in the first place? I'm waiting on my top end to come from (pjme, Wolverhampton.) but it's taking ages and I'm the most impatient person on planet earth!.
Stand in line buddy:prof: my wife would argue that, that title belongs to me :smirk:

The worst is having an engine that isn't completed with summer soon approaching!, England doesn't have good weather it's always unrelighabke but apparently we're set to have a few good weeks and I don't want to miss out! lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 4
So does the United States not allow road legal motorcross?. Abit off topic lol
No ….road legal 2 strokes are not allowed to be sold in the US for the intended use of road travel you can still ride a 2 stroke on the road….just has to be made before that law went into affect, I think late 70's or early 80's.

SRAD97750

Staff member
No ….road legal 2 strokes are not allowed to be sold in the US for the intended use of road travel you can still ride a 2 stroke on the road….just has to be made before that law went into affect, I think late 70's or early 80's.
In CA, prior to 2002, if you legally converted your 2T to road legal, you are grandfathered in.
After 2002, Any conversions, purchases, or attempts to register a 2 stroke (for onroad use) will eventually be revoked and OHV stickers will be issued. Even if you buy your 2T plated from a legitimate dealer, the DMV will eventually revoke the road legal registration and send you stickers. -BIG DAN:thumb:

Last edited:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Now, there are quite a few states here in the US that will let you Plate a toilet with wheels if you wanted...
AZ being one I know off hand...:devil:-BIG DAN:thumb:

In CA, prior to 2002, if you legally converted your 2T to road legal, you are grandfathered in.
After 2002, Any conversions, purchases, or attempts to register a 2 stroke (for onroad use) will eventually be revoked and OHV stickers will be issued. Even if you buy your 2T plated from a legitimate dealer, the DMV will eventually revoke the road legal registration and send you stickers. -BIG DAN:thumb:
So what I hear you saying is if I convert a 2002 or earlier smoker with all the proper saftey emmisions and lighting that I can get registration for it? If California allows this I would think I could do it up here , I'll have too check into this unless ossa knows.

SRAD97750

Staff member
So what I hear you saying is if I convert a 2002 or earlier smoker with all the proper saftey emmisions and lighting that I can get registration for it? If California allows this I would think I could do it up here , I'll have too check into this unless ossa knows.
No. You would have had to have registered it legally before 2002. Not possible now. -BIG DAN:thumb: