Hi all from not so sunny Scotland

Worthy of 2.5 years and £6000 spent?

• Total voters
Everything on that CR250 looks like its original. That is a clean bike. nice
Hey Dennis, THANKYOU I wish it was but in truth not much is left from what you see in the first pic of the cr250.
Main frame, fork internals, triple clamps and lower stanchions, left crankcase and crank, gearbox, top end, both master cylinder bodies and a few obsolete bolts remain fron pic 1
Of the several hundred new parts only the DG silencer, front goodridge hose,rear moose master cylinder kit, RENTHAL bars and grips and wheels are after market with the barely used UFO side panels and front and rear fenders kept from the bike when I got it.
The rest of the bike is either near mint OEM or nos mostly from the :USA: States and :canada: Canada,some from Europe and the rest from all over the planet!
A couple of obvious mods were carried out during the build like the darker gold outer fork tubes from a 91 CR250 mated to the lower single clamp fork legs and internals and the triple clamp has had the castlines removed and mirror polished to match the polished swing arm that I got from Your side of the pond!
I pretty much got pumped on a regular basis by Her Majesty's import charges :kissass: but worth the pain for the gain as all the spares here are dead already :-(
Anyways I love your AF it's the mutts nuts and widnae mind a wee go of it. Lol