Hey kid you're going the wrong way!

Yikes!:shocked:that kid was like a pylon out there. That could have been ugly! Yeah, where are his parents? That place sure looks nice. Waivers only help, they dont guarantee anything.

James

Staff member
Yikes!:shocked:that kid was like a pylon out there. That could have been ugly! Yeah, where are his parents? That place sure looks nice. Waivers only help, they dont guarantee anything.
:thumb: Like Ron White says, "You can't fix stupid"!

Opening up his track to the public is nice and all but why doesn't he have some rules like no fricken quads and little kids on the track? You have to cover your ass at all times or someone will serve it to you.

are there no arrows that point the direction of the track? The one I frequent has arrows telling you the direction of the track. I remember up in Crow canyon the kids where on the peewee track going around for two days in the wrong direction. :lol: some local guy ask me "why are they all going backwards on the track" I said they are??? where are the signs? and it wasn't like the little jumps were kept faced so you could tell. I try and keep my boy off the big tracks if big bikes are out there. I don't want him getting run over by someone.

Not tickled about seeing that, the parents are not theat bright appearantly :bonk: But he's just a little kid doesn't know any better. I actually had one of those when I was 4, I also broke my arm on it :thinking: I'll scan a print pic

James

Staff member
are there no arrows that point the direction of the track? The one I frequent has arrows telling you the direction of the track. I remember up in Crow canyon the kids where on the peewee track going around for two days in the wrong direction. :lol: some local guy ask me "why are they all going backwards on the track" I said they are??? where are the signs? and it wasn't like the little jumps were kept faced so you could tell. I try and keep my boy off the big tracks if big bikes are out there. I don't want him getting run over by someone.
Nope no arrows but if you (as an adult) can't figure out which way this track goes in 10-15 seconds, you shouldn't be out there. :thumb: That goes for most "big" tracks, pee wee tracks generally don't matter which way you go (from a design POV). :lol:

One thing you should preach to your kid, for when he's riding with the big bikes, is to keep his line when he hears a big bike coming. They'll find a quick way around you without you getting out of their way..:thumb: I had a close call the other day when a kid changed his line in attempt to get out of the way. But instead he started coming over into my line. :shocked:
Not tickled about seeing that, the parents are not theat bright appearantly :bonk: But he's just a little kid doesn't know any better. I actually had one of those when I was 4, I also broke my arm on it :thinking: I'll scan a print pic
It's not the kids fault and I never blamed him, the parents just need to watch their kids better.

Nope no arrows but if you (as an adult) can't figure out which way this track goes in 10-15 seconds, you shouldn't be out there. :thumb: That goes for most "big" tracks, pee wee tracks generally don't matter which way you go (from a design POV). :lol:

One thing you should preach to your kid, for when he's riding with the big bikes, is to keep his line when he hears a big bike coming. They'll find a quick way around you without you getting out of their way..:thumb: I had a close call the other day when a kid changed his line in attempt to get out of the way. But instead he started coming over into my line. :shocked:

It's not the kids fault and I never blamed him, the parents just need to watch their kids better.

Never said you did :thumb:It is true, I would have never been let out on a track on a mini quad

when i was finally starting to pick up my speed on the track i would just take it really easy when a kid was near. Not like im ever out there racing anyway. i just like to have fun and build skills while doing it :thumb:

Not Rack, I understand when kids are near he aims for them and takes them out. :smirk:
when i was finally starting to pick up my speed on the track i would just take it really easy when a kid was near. Not like im ever out there racing anyway. i just like to have fun and build skills while doing it :thumb:

James

Staff member
I think everyone in Cali has taken out Rack Jr. including his own dad, :shocked: Jr likes to get a little close and needs to work on his breaking control....:prof:

:smirk:
No I believe that that's also CDA, remember that video of him running into Rack. :shocked:

:smirk: