Hey kid you're going the wrong way!

That could be dangerous. :shocked: opening up his private track to the public could be a bad move unless he has a huge insurance waver in place.

James

Staff member
That could be dangerous. :shocked: opening up his private track to the public could be a bad move unless he has a huge insurance waver in place.
:thumb: He does. It's run similar to "real" tracks, all riders and spectators have to sign in every time and a one time (signed) waiver is kept on file.

:thumb: He does. It's run similar to "real" tracks, all riders and spectators have to sign in every time and a one time (signed) waiver is kept on file.

@CDA...Saddleback had that but still closed down because of high insurance costs due to law suits, etc....(from what I remember anyways)...isn't thatwhat happened? PLUS the suburban encroachment....."I don't want that noise in my backyard" :blah: :blah: :blah: :foul: