Hey I am Palmer84ones kid

Yep, Wee Man whent from all 4 stroke age 7 -CRF's 70, to 80, to 100, to 150, to 230, to 2T 250. There is no stopping him now. :ride:

Yep, I agree to a point. As my "wee man" went from CRF 50, to a KX 65 & KLX 140 then when he jumped to an 85 XC. The only thing that stopped him was a BOG ROCK! :cripple: It did not stop him for long though. He is now back on the gas/premix :rocker: :thumb:

Ahahah if I had a 125 be for I got a 250 I'd want more power then more money would be spent to get the power for wee man then this would come out of the crazy guy I call dad :foul: why do u need more power :foul: u little peace of :foul: I'm gonna kill u if u wanted the power ride my :foul: 450 u little nut job:lol:

Ahahah if I had a 125 be for I got a 250 I'd want more power then more money would be spent to get the power for wee man then this would come out of the crazy guy I call dad :foul: why do u need more power :foul: u little peace of :foul: I'm gonna kill u if u wanted the power ride my :foul: 450 u little nut job:lol:

BAM! and just like that you imitate pops perfectly! :smirk::lol:

A 125 makes you a better, faster rider... There's still a handful of pro's that ride 125's for practice to keep up with their speed.

Just a thought, shouldn't you practice on the same bike that you race? So you get the feel and know what to expect :noidea:

riding practice isn't just getting to know your bike. Its reflex speed co-ordination etc etc... On a 125 you have to carry your speed throughout your obstacle (turns. whoops etc) because the 125 doesn't have enough grunt down low to pull out... you have to keep that 125 reved to the moon.

BAM! and just like that you imitate pops perfectly! :smirk::lol:

And you would know this from experience I take it. (as in spoken like a true dad). :prof: :smirk:

so which palmer jr is this?

the teenage one? or the youngin ?

sry i forgot your names... damm that STML

Joe, the youngest one you met at Spangler. (without the attitude and habit) :naughty:

riding practice isn't just getting to know your bike. Its reflex speed co-ordination etc etc... On a 125 you have to carry your speed throughout your obstacle (turns. whoops etc) because the 125 doesn't have enough grunt down low to pull out... you have to keep that 125 reved to the moon.

I call it "throttle" control. Once you learn that on a bike you need to respect, you become one with the flow. Just saying, if it scares the crap out of you then you are riding at the edge of the envelope and there is nothing but skill to learn. Nobody is racing, we just free ride the desert and mountains. :banana:

And you would know this from experience I take it. (as in spoken like a true dad). :prof: :smirk:

Joe, the youngest one you met at Spangler. (without the attitude and habit) :naughty:

I call it "throttle" control. Once you learn that on a bike you need to respect, you become one with the flow. Just saying, if it scares the crap out of you then you are riding at the edge of the envelope and there is nothing but skill to learn. Nobody is racing, we just free ride the desert and mountains. :banana:
I'm a free rider...:prof: