Hey I am Palmer84ones kid

Hey every one im P841 JR JR ive been ridding for 7 years I've moved frome a crf70 to a crf230 and now I'm on a 2002 yz250 I love the 2smoker it has great power to it i race bmx and used to skate I ride dessert with my dad n brother I love miller canyon best place to ride is in the woods that's all for now :thumb:

Ahahah thanks Dan me and my dad gotta go ridding with u again to the sand hills so I can break in the yz with some hills :ride: I'll get u a real good roost :P

It's about time you stop ripping my acount off and get your own. You know, mom is just going to complain about you square boxing on your Ipod now. :moon:

Your secret is safe with me. I see you posted up after I told you to go to bed. :thinking: Mom just might need to know that....:naughty: Naw, I'll kick your arse when I get home. :smirk:

James

Staff member
:wave: Welcome to DBA Joe, so you've upgraded to a 250 now? Got any pictures of the new ride to share with us?

It's about time you stop ripping my acount off and get your own. You know, mom is just going to complain about you square boxing on your Ipod now. :moon:

Your secret is safe with me. I see you posted up after I told you to go to bed. :thinking: Mom just might need to know that....:naughty: Naw, I'll kick your arse when I get home. :smirk:
:shocked: :busted: :P

What the heck is "square boxing on your Ipod"? :confused:

Welcome P841 Jr squared. :wave: Sweet scoot the YZ250, I have an 03 in the stable as well. I was on the DL over T-Day when you guys came out, so I did not get to ride with you guys, but we will have to get a ride in and see what the smoker can do. Roost for you...:thumb:

James

Staff member
I did not get to ride with you guys, but we will have to get a ride in and see what the smoker can do.
I didn't ride with them either, however I was told the Jr. Jr. knew how to take it out of second gear :shocked:, unlike some of you. :smirk: