Hey fellow dirt bikers

dude if ur down dogyz, and u really wanna go out there this weekend, im down as long as your parents drive, but i know ur probly goin racin though, btw welcome danger
We were gonna so trails and maybe just hit the track a little at the end. There are so many tracks out there but no trails like these so we need to ride em every chance we get. My buddy or cousin will drive so I have no problem of getting there.

dogyz, idk about this weekend, but soon me u and darren should meet a few dudes at hillsville and go riding and swimming/cliff jumping
My attention is yours. At the very least a day of bro'ery at crow or something. Hell even riding out here in BFE and lighting up a pyro supported bon fire in a few weeks or something

Jeremy and dogyz how tall are you guys ? Just wondering to see if I will be tall enough for a 250 this winter.
Jeremy I watched some of your wellsville vids and those trails look like they had the piss beat out of from the f in buggies. It also seems like it gets really packed on weekends unlike Hillsville where there is only like a dozen people there.

Jeremy and dogyz how tall are you guys ? Just wondering to see if I will be tall enough for a 250 this winter.
Jeremy I watched some of your wellsville vids and those trails look like they had the piss beat out of from the f in buggies. It also seems like it gets really packed on weekends unlike Hillsville where there is only like a dozen people there.
5'7"- (possibly 5'8") 130 lbs