Hey fellow dirt bikers

I would like to introduce myself. A member from Thumper Talk told me about this forum when I asked him about hatfields & mccoys trails.
I ride a 99 KX 125 and Im rebuilding an 86 LT250r. I recently sold my 03 Z400. (To get the bike).
I was wondering about the hatfield & mccoys trails just in general.
And FELLOW HILLSVILLE PA RIDERS PLEASE POST HERE SO WE CAN RIDE !

Ok thanks guys.
I do have a pic of my KX and I will post er up. Yamadogyz where do you usually ride at?
I'm an ohio boy myself, but I'm all track and only track. Crow Canyon is one of my favorite tracks for practice, but I race everywhere. Malvern, Amherst, Pymatuning, Big Game, Lighting, you name it :thumb:

Welcome! I'm the one who referred you here. Glad to see you came! :thumb:
Thanks Im really glad to see some Hillsville PA riders and hope to get something put together! Dogyz have you ever went to Western Reserve in Salem OH ?
I watched MX up there and its a super nice track next time im gonna take my dirtbike and give it a shot.

Dogyz have you ever went to Western Reserve in Salem OH ?
I watched MX up there and its a super nice track next time im gonna take my dirtbike and give it a shot.
Actually, we were planning on going 3 weeks ago, but some stuff fell through and I couldn't make it out :( If your going to ride or race, tell me when and I'll meet you out there, I'm always up for someone to ride with :thumb:

Actually, we were planning on going 3 weeks ago, but some stuff fell through and I couldn't make it out :( If your going to ride or race, tell me when and I'll meet you out there, I'm always up for someone to ride with :thumb:
Just a warning you will seriously ride multply laps around me cause it will be my first time. :noidea:
I also saw you had interest in going to hillsville though. Would you go there if I could get a bunch of us together ??

Just a warning you will seriously ride multply laps around me cause it will be my first time. :noidea:
I also saw you had interest in going to hillsville though. Would you go there if I could get a bunch of us together ??
Hey everybody has a first, mine was pretty bad, not pretty at all. Quite possibly, no promises but if you come up with something let me know and I'll see what I can do :thumb:

Okay. I know this is extremly short notice and Im not sure if its gonna happen but we plan on going Sunday.
As in we I mean myself (99 kx125), my cousin (07 yz450f), his buddy (07 yz450f), and a buddy of mine who will be on a vinson 500. (suzuki utilaty quad) and im trying to hook up with a guy that is there like every weekend to show us around.

dude if ur down dogyz, and u really wanna go out there this weekend, im down as long as your parents drive, but i know ur probly goin racin though, btw welcome danger